• LeBron

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I also believe that had Lebron possessed Jordan’s fire in his belly he’d have been #1 and there would be zero debate about it.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Speaking only for myself:

(Not counting anyone who didn’t play during my lifetime)
1. Jordan
2. Lebron
3. Kareem
4. Magic
5. Bird
6. Duncan
7. Olajuwon
8. Kobe
9. Curry
10. Shaq

So not counting guys like Wilt, Russell or Oscar. Also guys like Giannis or Jokic are probably capable of going down as having better legacies than Shaq by the time their careers are over.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I also believe that had Lebron possessed Jordan’s fire in his belly he’d have been #1 and there would be zero debate about it.

Jordan was a psycho so that’s an unfair hypothetical. You don’t become the 2nd greatest player without all time commitment level to your craft. Hell if Shaq had Lebron’s work ethic/fire he’d be the GOAT.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Jordan was a psycho so that’s an unfair hypothetical. You don’t become the 2nd greatest player without all time commitment level to your craft. Hell if Shaq had Lebron’s work ethic/fire he’d be the GOAT.
Another factor that separates Jordan from LeBron and makes him far more dangerous in the clutch at the same time is that he was a much better shooter. He could get any shot he wanted and score from pretty much every inch of the floor. I think this is a factor that gets overlooked quite a bit and is a big part of the reason he was better in the clutch.

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Another factor that separates Jordan from LeBron and makes him far more dangerous in the clutch at the same time is that he was a much better shooter. He could any shot he wanted and score from pretty much every inch of the floor. I think this is a factor that gets overlooked quite a bit and is a big part of the reason he was better in the clutch.

Kobe is more Michael and Lebron is more Magic which is crazy considering Lebron’s scoring numbers. Kobe was a big shot taker but missed a ton of bad shots in the clutch.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would defer to Jordan on this and say it is too unfair to compare players from different generations. Even though it is Jordan clearly who is the goat

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobe is more Michael and Lebron is more Magic which is crazy considering Lebron’s scoring numbers. Kobe was a big shot taker but missed a ton of bad shots in the clutch.
Yup. LeBron is like if you crossed Magic with Pippen’s athleticism.

He’s a 1 of 1.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Look at the number of Hall of Famers and All Time greats who finished their careers ring less because of MJ. Barkley, Malone, Stockton, Ewing, Dominique, Reggie, and others had to accept lesser roles late in their career like Payton. Jordan was in his league of his own as a competitor. It wasn't about winning, he wanted his opponent to lose. That's what really gives him the edge.

MJ was also an absurd 24-11 in the finals. 22-33 for LeBron. Longevity makes LeBron #2 but if he never went to LA, for example, and retired back in 2019 then I'd put him behind Kareem and in a class with Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Putting Lebron in Jordan's category is a mistake IMO. It's all recency bias IMO.

Lebron is closer to Kareem than he is to MJ.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on what?
For starters one more title, been in 2 more playoffs and he played 2 less seasons, was in all defensive team 15 times compared to Lebron's 5. Duncan lost 1 NBA final, LeBron 4. Again, don't misunderstand me, after Jordon I think you can argue a few guys are just splitting hairs. I am perfectly OK with the thinking that LeBron is #2.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait till you try Strawberries & Cream Dr Pepper.
We bought some. It's disappointing. I really am not a fan. Honestly, my favorite is Cherry/Vanilla Dr. Pepper. You can only get it in those drink machines at restaurants where you can customize your drink in the machine. Firehouse Subs has them.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We bought some. It's disappointing. I really am not a fan. Honestly, my favorite is Cherry/Vanilla Dr. Pepper. You can only get it in those drink machines at restaurants where you can customize your drink in the machine. Firehouse Subs has them.

I've tried to kick most soda out of the ol diet, but I do enjoy a legit cherry coke or vanilla coke or vanilla DP from a place like Sonic where they actually pump in the flavoring.

When the favors are added to canned soda it always tastes mediciney to me.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Wendy’s has the mix soda options too. Peach Sprite is basically crack to me.