LeBron Transfers Property Taxes To Chicago??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some dude on the Tony Bruno show on espnradio last nite was talking about how LeBron has transfered his Bath, OH property to a Chicago firm yesterday.. He said it was all public record and anyone could view it.. If true it could be a sign.. Im just telling ya what I heard.. I personally want LeBron to go anywhere but Chicago.. I also wanted to get in on the speculation.. :D

Im pulling for LeBron going to the Heat.. I wanna see this mega team.. 1) Because the Suns arent doing anything for awhile.. 2) A team that can take out the Lakers.. 3) That would be exciting to watch from a bball fan perspective..

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Im pulling for LeBron going to the Heat.. I wanna see this mega team.. 1) Because the Suns arent doing anything for awhile.. 2) A team that can take out the Lakers.. 3) That would be exciting to watch from a bball fan perspective..

:yeahthat:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yea I wan't to see Lebron on the heat can you imagine nba2k11 this upcoming season no one would chose the lakers anymore, it would be all about miami I mean Lebron, Bosh, Wade that is such cheese in a video game lol. But I wouldn't mind seeing him on Chicago eaither Lebron, boozer, Rose, Noah would be a fun team to watch. Well it should be exciting tonight though getting anxious can't wait!!! Hey come play for the suns for a million a year lebron you would have nash well for a year lol only in a dream....

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he's going to the Nets. It's the only one of the Lebronstakes contenders that hasn't been used much as a smokescreen. If he goes to Miami (and in all seriousness, that is likely) I still wouldn't count out the Lakers though. If Bynum can bounce back healthy for a full playoffs, I think they'd match up very well with the new Heat. And if they look outclassed by mid-season I'm sure they'll figure out a way to trade Luke Walton to Denver for Carmelo.

Steve

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score

That pic of Artest holding the trophy is an abomination. I envision him trouncing through the crowd at Auburn Hills wielding it like a battle ax, pounding little old ladies on top of the head.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone counting out the Clippers? I mean, if he brought a title to the Clippers, knocking out the Lakers in the process, he'd deserve his own HOF. One title, and he'd unquestionably be the greatest of all time. :)

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
LAC is actually interesting. They are more ready made than most other teams (aside from CHI and NJN) AND it brings a built in soap opera in the cross-town rivalry. I think Lebron to LAC would be SICK as far as NBA plot lines go. Count me in on this!

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
i wanna watch the miami east all stars

To me, that's not very intriguing. You have Wade, James, Bosh, Chalmers and NOBODY else. MIA would then have to rely on the volunteerism (basically) of vets around the league. It's a patchwork team and I don't see how they get out of the ECF and into the Finals....

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I just don't see Lebron going anywhere. Think about it...

1)He's always seemed to be an honest standup guy.

2)He's makes his home & always lived in Ohio. If he left he could never live in the state again. Jordan, Bird & Magic would have never been looking for new teams in the prime of their careers.

3)The Heat outside of Wade & Bosch suck. The Cavs have won 60 games the last 2 seasons & are capable of a title of Lebron in the lineup. Coaching could gets the Cavs a title.

4)The guy is being labeled selfish by many media members already for his "hour long announcement" on ESPN & I think he wants his name intact at retirement as a good guy.

Because of 2 & 4 I see him staying in Cleveland dispite the reports of him heading to Miami.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Um, he's goin to the Clips. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Lebron pass out at 31 Flavors on Melrose last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
is no realizing that shaq will sign with the heat for peanuts to get his kobe-matching 5th ring and dethrone kobe in the process. they don't need shaq to be much more than a space eater with the other 3 dudes. also, that team will be over the max, but they'll have the midlevel exception, so they'll be able to add players for more than the minimum next year.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
If I were James, I'd go to Chicago. They have a lot of pieces but no top-five player. That's where James could "lead" a team to a title instead of just hitching his ride to an All-Star wagon.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If I were James, I'd go to Chicago. They have a lot of pieces but no top-five player. That's where James could "lead" a team to a title instead of just hitching his ride to an All-Star wagon.

Some Suns fan you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard