Larry/Kyler Beef

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
setting Kyler aside

i think there is something to the locker room / team culture they wanted to change

I wonder if Hundley didn't see the field again because of his off the field domestic issues?

With Hundley in for Kyler late in the season we likely make the playoffs. Streveler gave us no real chance.

OP
OP
Zeem_Freeze

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wonder if Hundley didn't see the field again because of his off the field domestic issues?

With Hundley in for Kyler late in the season we likely make the playoffs. Streveler gave us no real chance.
for sure... I think Bidwill was correct to not allow that even though we're likely in the playoffs with Hundley... owner like Kraft would turn a blind eye and let the goal of winning overtake it

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

that would be a weird middle ground

still on the roster but inactive

usually if the team thinks its a problem, you just cut the guy

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought more about this...

It's more likely than not true. That's the culture that Coach Bro allowed last year and it's why we are bringing in all these locker room guys.

I would imagine it was just getting two Alphas on the same page and Coach Bro wants the locker room to sort itself out.

And those Alphas don't have a lot of similar interests away from football. Kyler's a stay at home gamer type and Fitz is a world travelling man of the people type

Hilarious Chris! First time I've seen that nickname.

Sheez. I can only shake my head.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The guys taking up for Fitz make me laugh.

it’s ok to be going into your 18th season and not be good anymore. It’s called getting old. He’s open but Kylers not looking his way, he doesn’t fit the scheme yada yada

dude he’s old and struggled against other teams 2nd and 3rd Corners. That’s ok to admit he’s not good anymore.

look at Peterson it’s oh he sucks he wasn’t what he was 3 years ago.same thing over a decade in the league will do that to you. That’s the best draft I’ve seen at the top and all those guys are on the downside. Cam, Darius, Miller, Green, Peterson, Julio, Tyron Smith, Watt, guess what? All of them are not the same as they were 2-3 years ago. Guys get old. It happens.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that would be a weird middle ground

still on the roster but inactive

usually if the team thinks its a problem, you just cut the guy

Yeah, I don't see why you would keep him around and pay him if you decided to not play him due to an off field issue.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guys taking up for Fitz make me laugh.

it’s ok to be going into your 18th season and not be good anymore. It’s called getting old. He’s open but Kylers not looking his way, he doesn’t fit the scheme yada yada

dude he’s old and struggled against other teams 2nd and 3rd Corners. That’s ok to admit he’s not good anymore.

look at Peterson it’s oh he sucks he wasn’t what he was 3 years ago.same thing over a decade in the league will do that to you. That’s the best draft I’ve seen at the top and all those guys are on the downside. Cam, Darius, Miller, Green, Peterson, Julio, Tyron Smith, Watt, guess what? All of them are not the same as they were 2-3 years ago. Guys get old. It happens.

Maybe you are looking for another thread? Larry's level of play and his age hasn't been mentioned once in this thread.

What is being discussed is a few statements about friction between Kyler and Larry that as of now have no meat on the bone.

My opinion is it's not a problem we need to worry about as Larry is obviously not playing for us next season. I think he retires. But, who knows? Maybe Arians can talk him into one more chance at a ring in Tampa.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe you are looking for another thread? Larry's level of play and his age hasn't been mentioned once in this thread.

What is being discussed is a few statements about friction between Kyler and Larry that as of now have no meat on the bone.

My opinion is it's not a problem we need to worry about as Larry is obviously not playing for us next season. I think he retires. But, who knows? Maybe Arians can talk him into one more chance at a ring in Tampa.

nope I’m responding to this one and the few post I seen questioning Fitz just being used wrong

feel free to go back and read post my post to see who I was responding to

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nope I’m responding to this one and the few post I seen questioning Fitz just being used wrong

feel free to go back and read post my post to see who I was responding to

You didn't quote anyone and therefore, I don't know who you were responding to.

It really doesn't matter.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is a SB contender going to make sure Larry continues his consecutive catch streak? Maybe BA and Licht would promise him but I don't think another team would care.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose