Larry/Kyler Beef

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how fitz has one single blemish, only an accusation at that but people love to dig it up because its the only thing you can say negatively about the guy.

It's not negative about Larry. My point is he was young and dumb too and those accusations had a court imposed a restraining order and is miles ahead of wearing an As hat. This argument that Larry doesn't like what he sees from Kyler and how he carries himself makes no sense when looking at it that way.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
it's why we are bringing in all these locker room guys.

setting Kyler aside

i think there is something to the lockeroom / team culture they wanted to change

even Shawn Williams of the Bengals is known as a high quality guy. Watt, AJ Green, Hudson the same.

i also think about the quote by Keim to Jim Trotter about what K1 can do to take the next step -- Keim said "realize its his team"

not that P2 or Fitz are bad influences, but they just let the two oldest tenured Cardinals walk.

K1Day1

Free Agent
Reaction score
Shame on anyone who takes Dan Bickley seriously. He’s an ass in more ways than one.

Have to admit that I like your post. Heard the same thing on the local radio station myself ( Not sure who said it though ). When something like that is brought up, they should have mentioned specifics rather than just throwing some sh*t against the wall so they would have something to talk about tomorrow.
Kyler Murray's reads, and who he throws the ball to is about the play that is called ( First read, Second read ect... )
The real question is; ( Talking heads on the radio set aside ) do Keim and Kingsbury think Fitzgerald is a good fit anymore?
I was extremely confused why Fitz became a WR3 and Kirk a WR2 unless Kingsbury thought Fitz didn't fit in his scheme. Now to bring in Green and say he's a WR2 and Kirk ( MIGHT ! ! ! ) move to a slot WR3 makes me think this has nothing to do with Kyler Murray.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
setting Kyler aside

i think there is something to the lockeroom / team culture they wanted to change

even Shawn Williams of the Bengals is known as a high quality guy. Watt, AJ Green, Hudson the same.

i also think about the quote by Keim to Jim Trotter about what K1 can do to take the next step -- Keim said "realize its his team"

not that P2 or Fitz are bad influences, but they just let the two oldest tenured Cardinals walk.
Sort of reminds me how the Panthers let go of Steve Smith so Cam could own the team

Bkbobo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I like how fitz has one single blemish, only an accusation at that but people love to dig it up because its the only thing you can say negatively about the guy.

We all are not perfect. Maybe Larry truly learn from this incident and wanted to share his life lesson to Kyler

AZCB34

Reaction score
It's all being pushed by Bickley for what it is worth.

It was Gambo if I recall correctly. Bickley then echoed what Gambo had said. Doesn't change what you are saying at it's heart but I think it is right to acknowledge where it started.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was Gambo if I recall correctly. Bickley then echoed what Gambo had said. Doesn't change what you are saying at it's heart but I think it is right to acknowledge where it started.

Yes that true. I listen to both and Gambo has kind of dropped that line but Bickley is still pushing this out in his Larry Fitzgerald future takes

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
setting Kyler aside

Yeah I never heard that quote. Then any disagreement could be organizationally driven too.

Brian in Mesa

BIM™
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
setting Kyler aside

i think there is something to the locker room / team culture they wanted to change

I wonder if Hundley didn't see the field again because of his off the field domestic issues?

With Hundley in for Kyler late in the season we likely make the playoffs. Streveler gave us no real chance.

Zeem_Freeze

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder if Hundley didn't see the field again because of his off the field domestic issues?

With Hundley in for Kyler late in the season we likely make the playoffs. Streveler gave us no real chance.
for sure... I think Bidwill was correct to not allow that even though we're likely in the playoffs with Hundley... owner like Kraft would turn a blind eye and let the goal of winning overtake it

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

that would be a weird middle ground

still on the roster but inactive

usually if the team thinks its a problem, you just cut the guy

phillycard

Registered
Reaction score
I thought more about this...

It's more likely than not true. That's the culture that Coach Bro allowed last year and it's why we are bringing in all these locker room guys.

I would imagine it was just getting two Alphas on the same page and Coach Bro wants the locker room to sort itself out.

And those Alphas don't have a lot of similar interests away from football. Kyler's a stay at home gamer type and Fitz is a world travelling man of the people type

Hilarious Chris! First time I've seen that nickname.

Sheez. I can only shake my head.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tally Cardinal