Larry Fitz attempts to name all 12 QBs he has caught TD passes from in The NFL

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
Not quite as interesting as Antonio Cromartie trying to recall the names of all his kids, but worth your time:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo...f-his-former-QBs?campaign=Facebook_video_fitz

...man, I would not have gotten the guy with the initials R.B. if you gave me 1000 guesses...

...also, I really got the vibe Larry is mentally preparing himself for a departure from the team, but perhaps I am reading too much into his voice inflection...

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
He seems like such a good guy but is such a poor decision maker. I know moving sucks but sometimes you just have to do it. He should have talked to Aeneas Williams or Boldin before he decided to stay originally with an organization who couldnt find long term stability at QB.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow - doesn't even include the other QBs that didn't include TD passes - Drew Stanton, Ryan Lindley this year, who else?

That is literally more than one QB per year average...holy shiite!!!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Fitz will probably go to Patriots next year and Brady will get hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reaction score
Wow - doesn't even include the other QBs that didn't include TD passes - Drew Stanton, Ryan Lindley this year, who else?

That is literally more than one QB per year average...holy shiite!!!

Brian Hoyer
Jeff Blake
Tim Rattay

:billthecat:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I like Fitz but I hate his crappy contract set up by Graves. The Cardinal getting to a Super Bowl will not revolve around having Fitz or not... correction, I luv Fitz but simply adore the Cardinals more and him leaving will not bum me out :)

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fitz will be missed in more ways than just his on-field production. They're still a better team with him than without. But, that contract is a killer and has to be fixed. I'll be sad to see him go, and will wish him well. UNLESS, he goes to an NFC team, Baltimore, or Pittsburgh. If he does the latter, just like with Boldin, he'll be dead to me!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn