LAL/GSW to face PHO

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
whatever you need to tell yourself to make you sleep better at night.

I think we’re done in 5. That team is just the worst matchup in the league for us. Too big on offense and they’ve got the best D in the league. I think that’s a horrific combo.

Yeah even if we had a second Ayton on the roster we'd still be undermatched...by a lot!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Eh, I already think the season is a MASSIVE success. Even if we get swept it’ll be bitter but it’s just a bad draw. We won the second most games in the league after being in the lottery just last year and for a decade.
We are the best road team in the NBA. Playoffs or no, I think the odds are good that we will NOT be swept.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The bad one was the trip before after LeBrons' 3. After Curry crossed halfcourt Caruso comes running up and extends his arm and clearly fouls him. Looked like an intentional no call. If they call that 2 shots it's a 1 point game. Instead Poole winds up missing a good look at a 3.

The turnovers killed us and we needed another scorer in the 2nd half besides Steph and Wiggins and Poole didn't get it done.

Great game. Amazing shot by LeBron.
The refs were garbage tonight. However, Warriors beat themselves with a very sloppy and out of control third and poor coaching decisions.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1) Warriors choked. Outright choked.

2)HOW DO YOU NOT CALL TIME OUT???

3) Sitting Curry to start the 4th in a game like this was pure stupidity. Lakers started quarter on 8-0 run.

4) I respect Lebron a lot, but spare me the manufactured drama that you saw "three rims and shot at the middle one" on game winner. Acting.

5) Warriors will lose to Memphis.

they just spent a TON of energy on a loss.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ok is it bad MOJO to say I hope we don't get swept??

If we can just get the first game for confidence...
No way we get the first game. Dubs or Lakers, we are young and for sure we lose.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are the best road team in the NBA. Playoffs or no, I think the odds are good that we will NOT be swept.

it sucks that this is the conversation going into our first playoffs in ten years, with the second best record in the league.

just sucks.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
No way we get the first game. Dubs or Lakers, we are young and for sure we lose.

I get having little confidence in us pulling out a series win, but this seems a bit extreme.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get having little confidence in us pulling out a series win, but this seems a bit extreme.

why? Game 1 is what worries me the most because of the experience factor. It’s why I think we have a chance to get spanked because we’ll put ourselves behind the 8 ball immediately and then press in Game 2.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
it sucks that this is the conversation going into our first playoffs in ten years, with the second best record in the league.

just sucks.
What are the odds, that after ten years, and the second best record, we have to face gs or the Lakers!

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
why? Game 1 is what worries me the most because of the experience factor. It’s why I think we have a chance to get spanked because we’ll put ourselves behind the 8 ball immediately and then press in Game 2.
Game 3, will be the game. In fact I'll put my money where my mouth is and not watch until then.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I just think the Lakers will be overconfident. But they will figure it out by game 2.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Key for the Lakers in this game was playing Anthony Davis at center and putting the screws down on defense.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn