LAL/GSW to face PHO

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There you have it. For some people here no more ducking teams. Lets just get it done and out of the way.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steph got mugged lol

The bad one was the trip before after LeBrons' 3. After Curry crossed halfcourt Caruso comes running up and extends his arm and clearly fouls him. Looked like an intentional no call. If they call that 2 shots it's a 1 point game. Instead Poole winds up missing a good look at a 3.

The turnovers killed us and we needed another scorer in the 2nd half besides Steph and Wiggins and Poole didn't get it done.

Great game. Amazing shot by LeBron.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you are not watching the defense. That is what makes the Lakers scary.

size, athleticism, defense and oh yeah... two of the five best offensive players in the game we have no matchup for.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ok is it bad MOJO to say I hope we don't get swept??

If we can just get the first game for confidence...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the Laker douche texts have already started. This is my worst nightmare.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
All I care about is that we either beat them or if we are going to lose to them, at least win a couple games. That’s it. Even if we get ousted, if we win 2 or 3 games, I’ll still consider the season a success.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I didn't want to play either team after the end things took for us.

You all know basketball a lot better than I do right now, I'm assuming. My hope is that LeBron's health fades in an actual series. But that's some time to heal up.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Really are you sure? Talk to your brother, he thinks it’s going to be a cakewalk for the Lakers.
If we have a chance it will be a battle. Frankly I think we go out in 5. Some of the games will be close but James/Davis/zebras will close ‘em out.

can we win? Yes. Do I expect it? No. But I’m ready to hope and cheer ‘em on!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, suns do have one thing going for them - Barkley picked the Lakers.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All I care about is that we either beat them or if we are going to lose to them, at least win a couple games. That’s it. Even if we get ousted, if we win 2 or 3 games, I’ll still consider the season a success.

Yeah pretty much that

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
If we have a chance it will be a battle. Frankly I think we go out in 5. Some of the games will be close but James/Davis/zebras will close ‘em out.

can we win? Yes. Do I expect it? No. But I’m ready to hope and cheer ‘em on!
I have no problem with that I only hope it goes at least six games.

Or we just sweep them and get it over with.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’ve done that too. Not yet in the playoffs, but the Lakers don’t have a monopoly on good basketball.

whatever you need to tell yourself to make you sleep better at night.

I think we’re done in 5. That team is just the worst matchup in the league for us. Too big on offense and they’ve got the best D in the league. I think that’s a horrific combo.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Eh, I already think the season is a MASSIVE success. Even if we get swept it’ll be bitter but it’s just a bad draw. We won the second most games in the league after being in the lottery just last year and for a decade.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
1) Warriors choked. Outright choked.

2)HOW DO YOU NOT CALL TIME OUT???

3) Sitting Curry to start the 4th in a game like this was pure stupidity. Lakers started quarter on 8-0 run.

4) I respect Lebron a lot, but spare me the manufactured drama that you saw "three rims and shot at the middle one" on game winner. Acting.

5) Warriors will lose to Memphis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen