Kyler takes a stray in Defector

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

you can’t say Kyler is a bust because, A) He’s so fun to watch, B) He’s proven he can win games single-handedly, and, most important, C) He’s such a sour ******** that I can use THAT against him instead. No need to call Kyler a former No. 1 when I can call him a current *******. Also, the Cardinals organization is such a trainwreck that they also have to be held accountable for not being able to win anything with him. If you’re a lucky(?) No. 1 overall pick, you play for a team so worthless and ****** that it’s THEIR fault you never made anything of yourself. Ask Andrew Luck and Ryan Grigson about that dynamic.
People are talk like Kyler’s perception is a local thing or something. It’s not fun for your QB to get written up like this over something that is entirely within his control.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

People are talk like Kyler’s perception is a local thing or something. It’s not fun for your QB to get written up like this over something that is entirely within his control.

Whatever! :shrug:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Read to me like they love Kyler Murray in spite of him being a snot bag. You should try it! I am. Its very peaceful here.
Most of us tried that when he was drafted before quickly realizing there’s not much to love.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He also took a stray at asu’s hockey game

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
A little more context. People will really try to tweet anything to create a story.

You must be registered for see images attach

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
A little more context. People will really try to tweet anything to create a story.

You must be registered for see images attach
I was at the game last night and there was no mistaking the different receptions between Ish and Kyler. The cheers for Ish were loud, and while the boos for Kyler were not as loud, the cheers for Kyler were almost non-existent.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was at the game last night and there was no mistaking the different receptions between Ish and Kyler. The cheers for Ish were loud, and while the boos for Kyler were not as loud, the cheers for Kyler were almost non-existent.
I’m curious at this point if you know organization exists outside of Kyler.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

Ish?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like Doug Flutie (another short Heisman-winning QB) when he went off and won 3 Grey Cups in Canada?

Kyler is and will be better than any QB taken in this draft. That's why I think you can unload him even at his salary if you wanted to start fresh next year.

I also think if you put a real team around him he would be fine.

After the Cardinals get the #1 pick next year we will find out which they want to do.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Kyler is and will be better than any QB taken in this draft. That's why I think you can unload him even at his salary if you wanted to start fresh next year.

I also think if you put a real team around him he would be fine.

After the Cardinals get the #1 pick next year we will find out which they want to do.
That's a bold assertion. Let's have the guy come back and play at least a couple of games before we're certain he has the same dynamic running abilities he once did... and isn't even more scared of contact than he already was.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Bryce will be better than Kyler, but Bryce won’t have to deal with a GM sabotaging him & others around him into the ground.