Kyler Murray (Possibly assaulted)

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
Raiders and Vegas cops should handle this. Find the guy and ban him from Raiders’ games, ask if Kyler wants to press charges. However, no player from a road team should expect a welcoming reception if they go into the crowd, especially after a play that ends the game. That’s just not a smart move, not for the player or the organization.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I would not let it go, because it seems we are living in a society now where most people feel there are no consequences for their absurd behavior
I’m not one to let people off from poor actions & choices from the law trust me. I hear ya but I just think taking this further takes away from Kylers focus on football for such a minor incident. If it was worse I’d understand so thank goodness it wasn’t.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I’m not one to let people off from poor actions & choices from the law trust me. I hear ya but I just think taking this further takes away from Kylers focus on football for such a minor incident. If it was worse I’d understand so thank goodness it wasn’t.
Unpunished bad behavior is likely to encourage further bad behavior IMO.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don’t need Kyler distracted with this. Let his attorney deal with it.
He needs to concentrate on watching more film…..re..wait.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raiders and Vegas cops should handle this. Find the guy and ban him from Raiders’ games, ask if Kyler wants to press charges. However, no player from a road team should expect a welcoming reception if they go into the crowd, especially after a play that ends the game. That’s just not a smart move, not for the player or the organization.

I don't think go into the crowd is accurate. he clearly knew that one guy or had some relationship with him during the game because he came up to him celebrating but the guy in the 2nd row just went way beyond his boundaries IMO. He's lucky there are guys in the NFL who would have grabbed his hand and yanked him onto the field if he pushed them in the face like that.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That's almost the equivalent of she had it coming....she shouldn't dress that way.
Naw. I think its a cost/benefit analysis. Bad behavior shouldnt be ignored, but how much energy and focus do you want to expend on something that really has a net zero effect on you???

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hate to say it.......buuuuttttttt

So what?! He'll live... Don't go into a crowd with a bunch of drunk, emotional opposing fans after a massive upset. Just sayin. We live. We learn.
Agree. It's completely uncalled for by the fan but what do you expect from Raider fans.
Kyler should know better than to try and run up to a crowd in hostile environment. Especially @ Raiders game. At home would be fine but on the road he's best to keep it on the field.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't disagree with your first two sentences, but players shouldn't have to worry about being assaulted, either, for celebrating after a game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Naw. I think its a cost/benefit analysis. Bad behavior shouldnt be ignored, but how much energy and focus do you want to expend on something that really has a net zero effect on you???
You’re right. If every raiders fan did it, on an individual basis they also wouldn’t have much of an effect on you. You should let it all go in that instance. Even if it’s 100 of them doing so.

SARCASM

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it made ESPN news.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’d move for that job…. :)

I’d even give the organization a fan of the team discount on my salary.
If you did that, many in the close protection industry would hate on you, and I don’t want that.

At least ask for club seats as part of compensation; I will compensate you for at least one of those seats each game (and won’t be an acehole).

I’ll even buy you some drinks, pick you up, let you crash at my spot.