Kyler’s Interception Problems.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
He will never be great unless he get this under control.

Kyler Murray has 1+ INT in 24 career games. Only Jake Plummer (29) and Lamar McHan (28) had more among ARI QBs in their first 3 seasons since 1950.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He will never be great unless he get this under control.

Kyler Murray has 1+ INT in 24 career games. Only Jake Plummer (29) and Lamar McHan (28) had more among ARI QBs in their first 3 seasons since 1950.
Providing a little nuance to this thread since this year thats not the case.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

And even if it reaches out to 12 ints a year thats not terrible. Some of the ints were not his fault.

The last 4 ints were
Tipped pass of Rondale's hands/Josh Jones getting destroyed
AJ Green mishap
Tipped pass by Donald dominating Garcia
A terrible pass to Floyd

One of the other ints was a facemask against the Vikings.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Providing a little nuance to this thread since this year thats not the case.

And even if it reaches out to 12 ints a year thats not terrible. Some of the ints were not his fault.

The last 4 ints were
Tipped pass of Rondale's hands/Josh Jones getting destroyed
AJ Green mishap
Tipped pass by Donald dominating Garcia
A terrible pass to Floyd

One of the other ints was a facemask against the Vikings.
I only read about the AJ Green int against the Packers, me & my GF left at halftime to go see the new Halloween movie. Glad I didn't watch it live lol. Still don't like it none the less lol.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had another one dropped by the defender last night. Not tipped. Just threw it directly at the defender. Guy probably dropped it because he was shocked and it was too easy. No clue who K1 thought he was throwing to on that play either. SMH.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had another one dropped by the defender last night. Not tipped. Just threw it directly at the defender. Guy probably dropped it because he was shocked and it was too easy. No clue who K1 thought he was throwing to on that play either. SMH.
There was a miscommunication in the route. Player was supposed to stop, he kept going forward.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That was the one late I think it was Kirk might have been AJ, he thought they were going to stop instead they turned and went upfield he had already thrown it, got lucky

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is not about his INTs, but am I the only person who always feels anxious or nervous every time seeing Kyler drop back and throw? Maybe that's his playing style or habit, it just seems to me that Kyler rarely looks calm and relaxed going through the progressions and throw. He looks like he is tapping on a hot pan, his feet rarely set, and always seemed in a hurry even with nobody anywhere close to him. I just feel so pressured watching him drop back and pass. Excluding the very experienced ones, some other young QBs seem much more settled and relaxed while doing so, like Herbert and Burrow, even Mac Jones. Am I having illusions cause I am watching Cards playing?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Are those number inaccurate?
We've discussed (in this very thread) 2 of the ints we know were not attributed to him and the Donald play was a tipped pass. There's a more credible voice probably out there for that type of discussion. That guy has been doing this when things went great.

Im good with real analysis or real commentary on the issue. This guy is purely Skip Bayless. As I've said we can do better.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson