KVB and TJ updates.....

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by EndZone
Actually Northern Card said that not me. I saw the begining of the reply that you quoted and that it was mine...my bad.

Since we have that understood, can you explain to me why you hold that opinion? Or, if you now think we should take whatever we can get for him, just say that?

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by kerouac9
Since we have that understood, can you explain to me why you hold that opinion? Or, if you now think we should take whatever we can get for him, just say that?

I am not of the opinion that I would rather cut him that get a 5th rounder. But I am in favor of gambling to get something better.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by EndZone
I am not of the opinion that I would rather cut him that get a 5th rounder. But I am in favor of gambling to get something better.

For how long? Training camp? June 1, when teams will have other options? Do you really think we can get something better than a 5th Rounder? Personally, I think we'd be stealing a 6th rounder from someone for him, and a 7th from a team like the Texans would be fine.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Northern Card
And I agree with Graves that the organization is better off letting him go than taking some 6th. round pick or conditional this or that.

And how is...Cutting him and getting nothing better than getting a 6th or even conditional. I thought something is better than nothing. But you are saying the opposite.

Don't get it NC.

Northern Card

All Star
Reaction score
So much ado over so little....

I was merely quoting and generally agreeing with Mr. Graves.

That said; I'll certainly not be disappointed if we get someone for TJ, decide to keep him or simply cut him. Whatever!

Anyway, time will tell....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson