Kung Fu (Remake of TV Show) Starring Donnie Yen

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw the headline of a remake of the Kung Fu TV show and I wasn't excited until I saw that it is Donnie Yen as Caine. Now my only regret is it won't be a 12 episode TV show. Perfect casting.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, sign me up. I don't know who this Yen guy is, but I love the King Fu show back in the day with David Carradine. Also liked the old Equalizer series. Just the last couple of weeks, watched Equalizer 2 & 3 with Denzel W. Couldn't find 1 without signing up for a streaming program.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, sign me up. I don't know who this Yen guy is, but I love the King Fu show back in the day with David Carradine. Also liked the old Equalizer series. Just the last couple of weeks, watched Equalizer 2 & 3 with Denzel W. Couldn't find 1 without signing up for a streaming program.

You must be registered for see images attach

He is one with the Force and the Force is with him

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I saw the headline of a remake of the Kung Fu TV show and I wasn't excited until I saw that it is Donnie Yen as Caine. Now my only regret is it won't be a 12 episode TV show. Perfect casting.

hey,...I am a huge Kung Fu fan. One of the first shows I remember watching every week as a family.
while I agree that a series would be better in todays world it is quite possible a series comes from the movie....and if we are not so lucky, who can forget this gem we were handed for free?
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was the blind guy in John Wick 4.

Also, the IP Man series are some of the best kung fu action movies ever created.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
He is definitely up there and part of the Hong Kong Holy Trinity of martial artists with Jackie Chan and Jet Li.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am skeptical. The King Fu remake series was an abomination.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard