• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Krangthebrain has graciously decided to let the board pick a new screenname for him. Top vote getter will win. Let's pass the time waiting for the game and have a laugh.

Please submit suggestions and then we can have a poll. Nothing is off limits as far as I'm concerned, just so the mods will allow it.

Mods, could this be stickied for a bit? I know there's a thread for it somewhere but more posters will have their 2 cents here.

KylerLuv

NoBrainer

MyViewOrScrewU

RecruiterRobbie

lil help here guys ....
Curious on how this came about?

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious on how this came about?

Like everything else here happens, a thread gets derailed along the line...

Start here.. A few posts down I suggest he change his screenname because he's oblivious to the world around him....
hahahaa

OP
OP
MrYeahBut

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@jf-08
@Brian in Mesa
@Chris_Sanders
@Shane

Hey boss, would one of you take charge of this, please? I'm at home convalescing and don't have a desktop here. All I have is my phone and there's no way I can deal with it on a mobile. I've never even done a poll before.

Gotta make sure there's no hanky panky (do kids nowadays know what that means.. haha) and it's a free and fair election, no Cyber Ninjas will be required.

Just cull through the suggestions and put up for vote whatever you agree on. I'll stay out of it from here. I have no power to change his name anyway. I want there to be no hard feelings or misunderstanding.
Not that you meatheads won't screw it up either! You have to be somewhat deranged to be a Mod anyway!

My thought was to close suggestions maybe tonight or tomorrow, then have the poll close like noon Monday and have his name changed for Monday's game. Vote for 2 names? Ability to change your vote? Public poll? I don't know what to do there either.

Don't make me do it. It's all yours.

Gracias de antemano.

Reaction score
@jf-08
@Brian in Mesa
@Chris_Sanders
@Shane

Hey boss, would one of you take charge of this, please? I'm at home convalescing and don't have a desktop here. All I have is my phone and there's no way I can deal with it on a mobile. I've never even done a poll before.

Gotta make sure there's no hanky panky (do kids nowadays know what that means.. haha) and it's a free and fair election, no Cyber Ninjas will be required.

Just cull through the suggestions and put up for vote whatever you agree on. I'll stay out of it from here. I have no power to change his name anyway. I want there to be no hard feelings or misunderstanding.
Not that you meatheads won't screw it up either! You have to be somewhat deranged to be a Mod anyway!

My thought was to close suggestions maybe tonight or tomorrow, then have the poll close like noon Monday and have his name changed for Monday's game. Vote for 2 names? Ability to change your vote? Public poll? I don't know what to do there either.

Don't make me do it. It's all yours.

Gracias de antemano.

This is a great suggestion. MeatHead