Knife-wielding man breaks into Benedict Cumberbatch’s home, threatens actor and family

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Knife-wielding man breaks into Benedict Cumberbatch’s home, threatens actor and family​

Benedict Cumberbatch and his family reportedly feared for their lives as a knife-wielding man recently broke into the Marvel star’s North London home and threatened them.

According to the Daily Mail, 35-year-old Jack Bissell, who previously worked as a chef at the Beaumont Hotel in Mayfair, kicked his way through the front gate of the “Doctor Strange” star’s multi-million dollar property, allegedly shouting, “I know you’ve moved here, I hope it burns down.”

Cumberbatch, 46, his wife, Sophia Hunter, 45, and their three children were reportedly in the home at the time of the break-in and could hear the intruder screaming outside.

Bissell also reportedly took one of the family’s plants and threw it against the garden wall, and at one point ripped the intercom off the building after spitting on it.

Jack Bissell, who previously worked as a chef, reportedly kicked his way through the front gate of the “Doctor Strange” star’s London property.

The former chef reportedly fled the scene before police arrived. However, authorities were able to track him down due to the DNA evidence he left on the intercom.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Knife-wielding man breaks into Benedict Cumberbatch’s home, threatens actor and family​

Benedict Cumberbatch and his family reportedly feared for their lives as a knife-wielding man recently broke into the Marvel star’s North London home and threatened them.

According to the Daily Mail, 35-year-old Jack Bissell, who previously worked as a chef at the Beaumont Hotel in Mayfair, kicked his way through the front gate of the “Doctor Strange” star’s multi-million dollar property, allegedly shouting, “I know you’ve moved here, I hope it burns down.”

Cumberbatch, 46, his wife, Sophia Hunter, 45, and their three children were reportedly in the home at the time of the break-in and could hear the intruder screaming outside.

Bissell also reportedly took one of the family’s plants and threw it against the garden wall, and at one point ripped the intercom off the building after spitting on it.

Jack Bissell, who previously worked as a chef, reportedly kicked his way through the front gate of the “Doctor Strange” star’s London property.

The former chef reportedly fled the scene before police arrived. However, authorities were able to track him down due to the DNA evidence he left on the intercom.
We probably should have seen it coming.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose