Kliff Tested Positive for COVID, won't coach Sunday

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting the Vegas odds haven’t changed much. Its still CLE -3.5. Would have expected atleast another 1-2 points after the news. Unless Vegas thinks our HC, QB coach and starting DE is irrelevant.
It was 2.5 and went to 3.5

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We root for human beings to smash their heads and bodies together once a week and you’re getting all righteous because of vaccinated players catching COVID?
Relax Melvin it was a play on his harshing on posters.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The only way I would be ok with a forfeit is if KM test positive and gets shelved . Under the circumstances I believe KM calling the plays gives us our best chance to win . VJ needs to focus on the D period ! Kyler is not only a great athlete , he is a fierce competitor . My vote is , put the ball in KM's hands , and Let The Good Times Roll , I'll accept any outcome , No Regrets !!!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well crap. Kliff and Keim with Covid. Cam Turner is a loss too.

If it's going to happen then best this week. Already a game where odds are against us. But imagine if we pull off a miracle? And if we lose we can just point to all the missing pieces.

Anyway, it will make an interesting adversity story in our super bowl winners documentary.

Last edited:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i have thought the "fire Kliff' stuff to date has been a bad idea.

Part of the reason why is that i thought that overall he has a good staff behind him.

we get to see on Sunday if thats the case

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Saints had a game earlier this year missing players and several coaches. They got beat and it wasn’t pretty.
If we win it will capture the entire nfl media. If we lose well there’s not much to criticize.

It is what it is. Other teams will have to deal with this down the road. The good news is if all infected did indeed receive the vaccine they will not suffer severe symptoms. Maybe none at all and should be ready to go following the protocol.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Saints had a game earlier this year missing players and several coaches. They got beat and it wasn’t pretty.
If we win it will capture the entire nfl media. If we lose well there’s not much to criticize.

It is what it is. Other teams will have to deal with this down the road. The good news is if all infected did indeed receive the vaccine they will not suffer severe symptoms. Maybe none at all and should be ready to go following the protocol.

Exactly. In a tough road game where we were probably 60/40 going to lose it's not necessarily a bad thing to have the easy excuse of so many pieces missing.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Could get worse yet. Still more testing today and tomorrow before the game. Fingers crossed.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media