Kliff Kingsbury Interview Today

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
How do you feel about Kingsbury, Chopper?
I am good with it. I think he is really smart. I think he understands how to get the most out of QBs. I think he understands how to be successful and create mismatches on offense.

Those are things I want in my HC. I look at some defenses in the playoffs right now and think, it obviously isn't that critical to be great on defense.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Also, the fact that he has been a HC before should carry some weight. At least he understands how to develop schedules and practices and meetings. It will still be an adjustment, but it shouldn't be as steep of a learning curve. If he is as smart as people say, he will have an experienced DC so he can focus on getting the offense right.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Also, the fact that he has been a HC before should carry some weight. At least he understands how to develop schedules and practices and meetings. It will still be an adjustment, but it shouldn't be as steep of a learning curve. If he is as smart as people say, he will have an experienced DC so he can focus on getting the offense right.

Only a good hire if KK can lure a good DC to join.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
1. Forget coordinators they need an Assistant HC. Pagano or Bowles would fit if not hired elsewhere. I’m still hearing Tampa’s hot on BA and he loves Bowles.
2. KK will make the Jets/Cards choice based on the QB.
3. The NFL will be pissed as there are already issues in their relationship with the NCAA. That said there’s little they can do to the Cards as far as I can tell.
4. Keim needs to get some players or it makes no difference who the coach is.
5. I like Taylor a little better because we know his stuff plays in the NFL. Mahomes is not a vailid yardstick, as his talent set is far from Rosen or Darnold.
6. I think the people offering OC spots, like the Pats, are not real competition.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
If you're going to suck it is better to suck in warm weather.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes! At least the Cardinals will have offense.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
ill put this here:

Albert Breer of SI.com was on with Bickley moments ago:

he sees KK to the Cards having its roots in McVay.

He states that "the plan" by Keim was at the end of 2016 Arians would retire and they were hiring McVay as the coach. Arians then decided one more year (unexpectedly?) -- and McVay ends up in LA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard