Kliff just broke me

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They have a 3 point lead right now. They will likely lose by a touchdown.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
To be a Cardinal fan is to "accept' those same mistakes. . .

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Kliff would still be better off with an experienced NFL OC to add some imagination to this offense. And, also, someone to coach up KM, because he really isn’t progressing as a passer.

This is such a trash post man.

K1 is having a historic year at QB
#1 offense in red zone (TD's)
Top 10 offense in scoring

C'mon man!

If the defense played like this each week, we would have 10-11 wins!

We need better talent on offense for sure. Drake is not the answer and we need a legit #2 WR.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just going to be blunt. If Kliff and/or Murray breaks you, you've missed the last 33 years of Arizona football. These are the good times.

LOL. Ain't that the truth! Preach it!

Reaction score
This post is like surviving a parachute malfunction and coming to the conclusion you no longer need a parachute. A good result from bad coaching doesn't absolve the bad coaching.

Yeah, it's exactly like that.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

C'mon man!

We need better talent on offense for sure. Drake is not the answer and we need a legit #2 WR.
Amen!! Could not say it any better. We need a legit RB & way more WR help outside of Hopkins.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

C'mon man!

Right, coming in

-number 1 offense in the red zone
-Top ten offense in the NFL
-9th leading rusher in Drake
- a QB who has accounted for 30 TD(rushing and passing) against only 10 INTs

- a second year QB who might get to 4,000 yards passing and 1,000 yards rushing something no one has ever done.

pretty much the best Cardinal offense I’ve seen since Kurt Warner was here but if you read this board you would think we were the winless Jets.

we need help on defense and if we had a good kicker this season looks real different. We got 5 losses and 4 of them were by 1 score. That tells me we have legit been in every single game this season. This team isn’t far from being a contender.

when I hear guys scream about the offense might as well just be saying I don’t know what I’m watching.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Right, coming in

-number 1 offense in the red zone
-Top ten offense in the NFL
-9th leading rusher in Drake
- a QB who has accounted for 30 TD(rushing and passing) against only 10 INTs

- a second year QB who might get to 4,000 yards passing and 1,000 yards rushing something no one has ever done.

pretty much the best Cardinal offense I’ve seen since Kurt Warner was here but if you read this board you would think we were the winless Jets.

we need help on defense and if we had a good kicker this season looks real different. We got 5 losses and 4 of them were by 1 score. That tells me we have legit been in every single game this season. This team isn’t far from being a contender.

when I hear guys scream about the offense might as well just be saying I don’t know what I’m watching.
That’s funny. When I see guys throw up the stats time and time again with no game context it’s exactly what I think about them.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I mean we didn't do super well on offense but the Giants actually have a great defense. The other team has ball players too man. They held the Seahawks to 12 last week. Only two teams have broken 26 points vs. the Giants this year and the Steelers scored exactly 26 against them.

We managed more points against them than Bruce Arians & the greatest WR core in football.