Kliff Fired

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Way to go Michael. He has my respect today for doing what was necessary. He could have been persuaded to keep Keim and Kliff in their respective positions because of their recent extensions, but he showed his commitment to winning and the fanbase with these moves IMO.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Kyler Murray was Kingsburried from the start, not sure if he'll play any better now but I'm glad our offense will no longer be driving off a Kliff every game

Sorry but it wasn't just his highly predictable play call and tired schemes. When one of your players berates you during a game on national television telling you to calm the funk down... and you don't bench him???

You done lost the team

You done fired yourself

You just done

Last edited:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way to go Michael. He has my respect today for doing what was necessary. He could have been persuaded to keep Keim and Kliff in their respective positions because of their recent extensions, but he showed his commitment to winning and the fanbase with these moves IMO.
Bidwill gets half credit. Who he hires, and how much control he gives up will determine if this is a real change, or just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that both Keim and Kliff are out, I better not hear they hired Vance Joseph. NO MORE FREAKING NEPOTISM. We need to go outside the organization and hire guys with pedigrees or it will be much of the same.
The Cards finished the season with the 31st ranked defense. How funny would it be if that gave him the HC'ing job.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff got saddled with most of the blame, which I don't agree with, but he shoulda been fired LAST offseason.

Good luck Kliff, and congrats on escaping this dysfunct organization.
He was a terrible coach. He wasn't the only thing wrong (i.e. Keim) etc. but he deserved much of the blame. He had no business getting the job to begin with.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't we have to acquire his rights? I wonder if trading Kyler will work?
Yes. We can trade him for whatever we wanted, including Kyler. If we ate 80+ million in dead cap space trading Kyler, I might puke.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose