KK

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, KK was godawful today. I mean, absolutely abysmal. What kind of game-breaking offense is he running here? It broke the game, alright--in the Patriots' favor.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yup, gotta go. This is bottom 5 coaching, there isnt one "elite" or redeemable aspect about his coaching thus far

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
His decision making/ clock management has cost them at least 3 games this year. But, he was a loser in college there's a reason for that.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Fire him. He’s not a head coach. He’s not a genius. He’s a product of Kyler Murray. He’s a *****. He has no clock management skills and I’m done with him. What a joke of a loss.
Yep!

I said it the day he was hired, his game management & situation skills were terrible & he continues to do the same in the NFL.

Kliff will never change, go offer the moon to Lincoln Riley & see if he bites.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yep!

I said it the day he was hired, his game management & situation skills were terrible & he continues to do the same in the NFL.

Hopefully Kiem sees this as an option after today. Would probably keep offense the same but throw in his wrinkles and would know how to COACH a football team to success.

OP
OP
AZfaninMN

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This loss ain’t on Kliff at all
He called 6 timeouts today. 3 to stop from getting a delay of game because of confusion or late substitution and 1 on defense that led to a TD on the play after the TO. With the ball in his hands with a chance to win the game with one of the best young talents in the nfl, he settles for a 47 yard FG. The loss isn’t solely on him. It’s primarily on him

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep!

Lincoln Riley is overrated as hell. Aim for Joe Brady if anything.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn