Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Release Dates: October 21, 2005 (NY, LA, Toronto, CHI, Boston) October 28 (SF, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Washington, D.C. & Seattle) November 11 (wide release)
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Shane Black
Screenwriter: Shane Black
Genre: Romance, Thriller
MPAA Rating: R (for language, violence and sexuality/nudity)
Official Website: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Val Kilmer, Michelle Monaghan, Joel Michaely, Corbin Bernsen

Plot Summary: In "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang," a breezy take on Shane Black's trademark buddy action/comedy oeuvre, a petty thief (Robert Downey Jr.) is brought to Los Angeles for an unlikely audition and finds himself in the middle of a murder investigation along with his high school dream girl (Michelle Monaghan) and a detective (Val Kilmer) who has been training him for his upcoming role.

Attachments

• kisskiss2.jpg
    kisskiss2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 154

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this over the weekend...pretty funny movie, smart writing and comedy...

Just an average, fun film.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this over the weekend...pretty funny movie, smart writing and comedy...

Just an average, fun film.

I really enjoyed it. The wife and I were laughing throughout.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought this film was incredibly witty. I love Val Kimer. he takes such weird roles (season 1 guest spot on Entourage anyone?) And his character was HILARIOUS. Robert Downey, always good. Id recommend it highly. Especially to noir fans, and comedy fans, and rarely do the two meet, save for the best of all time Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I recently watched it. Very cool film.

I thought this film was incredibly witty. I love Val Kimer. he takes such weird roles (season 1 guest spot on Entourage anyone?) And his character was HILARIOUS. Robert Downey, always good. Id recommend it highly. Especially to noir fans, and comedy fans, and rarely do the two meet, save for the best of all time Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.

I haven't seen Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, but otherwise I totally agree with this post.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this movie

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I saw this movie in the theater and had no idea what it was or who was in it. I think we went to see something else and it was sold out.

I loved it, hilarious and witty from start to finish and Val Kilmer and RDJ should work together more because they were awesome on screen together. Michelle Monahan was great (and beautiful) as well.

"What f*%$head? Badly is an adverb..."

Seems like a discussion BIM would enjoy :)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump for awesomeness! Saw this again last night on cable! Forgot how truly funny this movie is!

Always good to see her thonged out with no top!

You must be registered for see images

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump for awesomeness! Saw this again last night on cable! Forgot how truly funny this movie is!

Always good to see her thonged out with no top!

You must be registered for see images

Ok.... You talked me into it. I actually have this flick in my collection, so the bride and I will be enjoying it again in the next few days. Thanks for the bump.