Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Resin07

Veteran
Reaction score
There needs to be adjustments made if the roll/bench players aren't going to make 3s. Booker needs to be off the ball in the offense, especially if the opposing teams are consistently doubling him. It's really concerning that no adjustments for this are being made.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
There needs to be adjustments made if the roll/bench players aren't going to make 3s. Booker needs to be off the ball in the offense, especially if the opposing teams are consistently doubling him. It's really concerning that no adjustments for this are being made.

A lack of point guards doesn't help.

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
Fox was frustrated by Okogie, and got loose and hot in the 4th. Vogel should have inserted Okogie back much earlier, right when Fox barely started to feel it again. Goodwin was in there too long. I really don't understand why we never play the opponent superstar the way they play our Book and KD and let them regain their form and kill us.

And, it's comical to order Okogie to occupy the corner 3pt positions and be forced to take the 3s late in the game. That's irresponsible coaching. If we ain't able to get the pass to hot-hand Yuta with set play and avoid forcing Okogie to shoot 3s, then bench Yuta and get some better defense like Metu and KBD in there!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Kings offensive rebounds 15
Suns offensive rebounds 8

Without KD in there we could've ran Diop and Metu at the same time with Nurk or Eubanks - we were definitely outsized and out manned again - they're boxing us out on their own damn shots - other than that it was pretty even steven

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are you kidding? Come on. Both things can be true at the same time.
Refs are always bad. I’m sure kings fans hate them too.

The Suns have not put an on court product this bad in a while.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warning given
Although I saw this coming, I held out hope that I was wrong.
Lol… sure you did. You jumped on the team after two games.

It’s okay to admit you wanted them to be bad so you could say you were right. Pretending you don’t is comical considering you are NEVER in here when they win and ONLY in here when they lose.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Kings offensive rebounds 15
Suns offensive rebounds 8

Without KD in there we could've ran Diop and Metu in there at the same time with Nurk or Eubanks - we were definitely outsized and out manned again - they're boxing us out on their shots - other than that it was pretty even steven

We shoot a better percentage than our opponents every night. This is the closest game percentage wise. So we turn it over less, get more shots up, we make more points, we win more games. The rebounding is bad, too. Giving up way too many second hand chances to opponents. Better team rebounding needed, or we need to get more bigs in there.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They have Goodwin. They just need someone to set the offense up other than Booker.
Supposedly that is why we wanted Goodwin in the Beal trade. Beal is supposed to be the starting PG, and Goodwin the back up PG.

Resin07

Veteran
Reaction score
The truth is, we will never exactly know what we have untill we see the full team play together for several games. We are going to have an abundance of frustrating games to watch until then.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Without set plays, Goodwin and others are set up to fail with decision making put in their hands. We had CP3 for too long and took good PG play for granted.
It's funny, I remember old school teams playing certain set plays where their opponents had to pick their poison. We have great players. Do we need Tex Winters to set up a Kobe offensive set for us?

Resin07

Veteran
Reaction score
It's funny, I remember old school teams playing certain set plays where their opponents had to pick their poison. We have great players. Do we need Tex Winters to set up a Kobe offensive set for us?
I don't know. But Vogal needs to figure something out.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Playing defense, rebounding and getting players healthy would be a big help.

Also, no cross court passes.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Jusuf Nurkic got hit in the nose in the 3rd quarter and returned to play through it.

He reportedly tested for a concussion as well.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
There is no update on Nassir Little.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
They have Goodwin. They just need someone to set the offense up other than Booker.

Allen and Beal would greatly help. Still, the Suns depend upon Booker to do too much with the ball.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn