Kevin Spacey Cleared of ALL charges

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found innocent by a jury today…

I don't know how close you have been following all the cases but his defense in so many of these instances has been basically....well I was too aggressive or what I did wasn't maybe the right way to go about it. So, even though they didn't prosecute? This dude is pretty much self admittedly a creepy POS.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know how close you have been following all the cases but his defense in so many of these instances has been basically....well I was too aggressive or what I did wasn't maybe the right way to go about it. So, even though they didn't prosecute? This dude is pretty much self admittedly a creepy POS.
Not even an ounce of following just got the news release and posted here. That certainly doesn’t surprise me.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has stood his ground since the beginning saying that he never assaulted anyone. He's won every case thrown at him since the #metoo movement started.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has stood his ground since the beginning saying that he never assaulted anyone. He's won every case thrown at him since the #metoo movement started.
He admitted to bad behavior, aggressiveness and didn't deny grabbing a guys crotch without permission. So, if you want to get technical he stood his ground in terms of behavior that would have landed him in jail. The problem is many of these accusations which were a bunch of them came down to he said he said. So he didn't outright deny everything, in some cases he denied the severity of the situations. There were enough complaints to know this guy is a POS.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
He admitted to bad behavior, aggressiveness and didn't deny grabbing a guys crotch without permission. So, if you want to get technical he stood his ground in terms of behavior that would have landed him in jail. The problem is many of these accusations which were a bunch of them came down to he said he said. So he didn't outright deny everything, in some cases he denied the severity of the situations. There were enough complaints to know this guy is a POS.
Pretty much - anyone who sees this as an exoneration of Spacey is leaning heavily on technicalities.

tennis-player

Veteran
Reaction score
It is not really a technicality that he was found not guilty. Exoneration is the legal term for the jury finding. We discussed this in another thread. You can believe whatever you want from news stories and social media, but he was exonerated by a jury.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
It is not really a technicality that he was found not guilty. Exoneration is the legal term for the jury finding. We discussed this in another thread. You can believe whatever you want from news stories and social media, but he was exonerated by a jury.
Sorry - that was poorly phrased. My point being just because he wasn't convicted doesn't necessarily mean he's innocent.

He can both be found innocent of a crime yet also a disgusting creep.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Wait...... So you can "grab em by the *crotch*", admit it, and not be found to be not guilty of assault in a court room?