Kelvin Beachum on Kyler

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Some of you may disagree with this and think it old fashion or possibly culturally ignorant, but part of leading is appearance, dressing maturely like a successful adult with class. Someone Kyler respects needs to sit down with him and have a talk, then put him in a car or plane and take him to Rodeo Dr in Beverly Hills or the Phoenix equivalent. Teach him how to dress, and find him a professional hair stylist for God's sake.

When Kyler looks in the mirror, what does he see? When I look at him I see some young kid trying to fit into some hip hop culture of some kind. (Excuse my whiteness.) He looks like he has just been hanging out on the street corner all day. He certainly doesn't look like he feels himself, or others feel him, to be a CEO or Leader of anything.

Start conveying some class, dignity, and maturity in appearance: in your dress, the way you carry yourself, the way you speak, even the expression you wear on your face. Start looking like you have already won the Super Bowl, and that you are proud to be the leader of these men and this team.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Similar to what most critical posters on here have said.

Duh. Everyone but K1's mom has said he needs to grow up and be more mature. It's obvious.

Also, Murray's harshest critics here on the board, including you, and have said far worse about him (e.g. heartless, coward, lazy, stupid, passionless, incapable, etc.)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Duh. Everyone but K1's mom has said he needs to grow up and be more mature. It's obvious.

Also, Murray's harshest critics here on the board, including you, and have said far worse about him (e.g. heartless, coward, lazy, stupid, passionless, etc.)
And that is what I meant in my post above yours... Beachum actually clarified what he meant which was also full of positives too which the critical here would never cite or even remotely give him credit for

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of you may disagree with this and think it old fashion or possibly culturally ignorant, but part of leading is appearance, dressing maturely like a successful adult with class. Someone Kyler respects needs to sit down with him and have a talk, then put him in a car or plane and take him to Rodeo Dr in Beverly Hills or the Phoenix equivalent. Teach him how to dress, and find him a professional hair stylist for God's sake.

When Kyler looks in the mirror, what does he see? When I look at him I see some young kid trying to fit into some hip hop culture of some kind. (Excuse my whiteness.) He looks like he has just been hanging out on the street corner all day. He certainly doesn't look like he feels himself, or others feel him, to be a CEO or Leader of anything.

Start conveying some class, dignity, and maturity in appearance: in your dress, the way you carry yourself, the way you speak, even the expression you wear on your face. Start looking like you have already won the Super Bowl, and that you are proud to be the leader of these men and this team.

This is so off base. I'm a 40 something professional who is very successful, drives a very nice car, owns a home and already has my 14 year olds college paid for and I work in a backwards hat and workout pants every day. I usually sport a 2 foot long beard and currently have a mo-hawk. I am looked at as a leader in a fortune 5 company because I'm good at what I do. No one care how you look anymore and this line of thinking is primitive.

One of the richest people on the world agrees.

You must be registered for see images attach

And if I'm reading between the lines of where you want him to shop, it almost sounds like you want him to dress like a....nevermind, I'm not going there.

Last edited: