Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the link:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Complete chickenbleep answer. Complete copout. I get he doesn't want to admit his gross incompetence, but basically "every legal way to acquire a player is a possible way to fill this need" is LAME. A gaping roster hole--a pair of gaping roster holes--he idiotically allowed to happen, and this is the milquetoast answer we get. What a tool.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Complete chickenbleep answer. Complete copout. I get he doesn't want to admit his gross incompetence, but basically "every legal way to acquire a player is a possible way to fill this need" is LAME. A gaping roster hole--a pair of gaping roster holes--he idiotically allowed to happen, and this is the milquetoast answer we get. What a tool.

He doesn't need to panic cause his seat is safe even if the things get uglier, there will be other scapegoats
The free agent list is day by day thinner
In the draft we have just 5 picks and just 2 with the first 150 picks

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

When is it time to "panic"? draft day? training camp? the opening game? Not being prepared is ridiculous. The team will be forced to draft a CB early--and probably 2 of them, maybe luck will shine on them and CB will happen to be BPA when we are on the clock but I doubt it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh
When is it time to "panic"? draft day? training camp? the opening game? Not being prepared is ridiculous. The team will be forced to draft a CB early--and probably 2 of them, maybe luck will shine on them and CB will happen to be BPA when we are on the clock but I doubt it.
dont worry, every player we pick is always touted as BPA on the cards board.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Keim in College

You must be registered for see images attach

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't think we have a 4th.

However the CB situation turns out, I am excited about the OL this season. Should make a huge difference not seeing Cole get blasted every other play.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Most of the posts in this thread must have been made by former Washington FB fans. They won the offseason EVERY year. Not so much the regular season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson