K1 at the OU opener tonight.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Hurts doesn't have the "wow" factor of Mayfield, Murray and Tagovailoa. His deficiencies throwing the football blind people to what he can do which is to win games. It is easy to see an errant pass but not always easy to see leadership.

Agree. A pretty fascinating scenario playing out in Norman this season.

Hurts won't truly be tested though, until the 2nd saturday in October. Great chess match between Riley and UT DC Todd Orlando.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
97% sure you're joking. You're too sharp to give so much weight to one game, and plus HOU's defense is terrible.

If anything stops Hurts, it might be OU's offensive line, which looked a little shaky at times last night (four new starters). Hopefully they'll stay healthy, and Bedenbough will get them playing well enough for us to win our fifth straight Big XII championship.

Nice to see Murray staying engaged with OU, and I think it speaks well of his character (to some degree). It shows he values the relationships he developed during his time there. That he can build connections, and that he has some loyalty.

As for time away from Hardy Drive? At least he's staying around football, and he's involving his ARZ teammates. Pretty healthy I'd say.
Go a full 100%...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Jalen Hurts about to go #1. Already put up better stats in his first game than Kyler ever did at OU.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Who freaking cares about the numbers which you made it a point to promote, really what prompted you to say that? You are using the first game to obviously make a sly remark on Murray with the understanding that one game against an inferior opponent (got my Masters from U of H after UT, so you get my point not being a homer) is hardly a basis for a overall critique for what's to come. There are two people on this forum which I put more weight and credence for understanding football and what I lack in observation compare to those more acknowledged, you and K-9. K-9 hardly ever states anything with conviction about anyone because he's so caught up about being right in posts to come, you are more blunt but try to stay PC correct when you can, Bucky.JeffG/Harry fill out the top five who know what the hell the they are talking about... but it's how you guys go about it which is so entertaining lol

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Who freaking cares about the numbers which you made it a point to promote, really what prompted you to say that? You are using the first game to obviously make a sly remark on Murray with the understanding that one game against an inferior opponent (got my Masters from U of H after UT, so you get my point not being a homer) is hardly a basis for a overall critique for what's to come. There are two people on this forum which I put more weight and credence for understanding football and what I lack in observation compare to those more acknowledged, you and K-9. K-9 hardly ever states anything with conviction about anyone because he's so caught up about being right in posts to come, you are more blunt but try to stay PC correct when you can, Bucky.JeffG/Harry fill out the top five who know what the hell the they are talking about... but it's how you guys go about it which is so entertaining lol
Might want to read the comment right before yours. He was making a joke.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jebus who cares
There is a point as fans we have no right to talk about their lives
...and him at a game is one of em

It's amazing how fans feel they have the right to comment on what the players eat, drink, hang out with and more....

They have a job and they're the best of the best at doing that job...and they're so good at that job that they get paid a lot of money an a lot of people pay to watch them work....and that's where it ends

Any fan that cares about what a player is up to when they're not on the field (as long as it's not illegal or getting them suspended) is WAY WAY WAY WAY overemotional and seriously needs to take a step back.

Last edited: