Just To Make Sure (laker fans)

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And my major issue with this is that AZ is a transiant state and people from everywhere bring their teams with them..

You should be okay then. Transients don't usually stick around for long, that's why they're called transients. Although, perhaps you could get the legislature involved to help you out a bit. Maybe they can devise a law that limits legal immigration to those willing to change allegiances. Be warned though, it may not work if Arizona is one of those liberal "right to cheer" states.

Steve

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This shouldnt be hard for you to understand when you go to Cardinals games for as long as you have and seen the throngs of opposing fans in stands.. But when football season starts I dont wanna hear all the lakers fans on the board complaining about the opposing fans.. Nope, keep it out your convo..

Don't worry, Gee. We'll leave all of the complaining about which teams others cheer for to you.

You can be the resident whiner. :D

:safe:

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesnt your birth certificate say "Wisconsin"?

And?

Again, you are doing a fantastic job proving my point.. How anyone can can follow this line of thinking and think its clever or even humorus is strange.. So by your line of thinking, you and Donald cant be both lakers and Cardinals fans.. I dont know what states you both were born in, so I cant say which is which..

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, Gee. We'll leave all of the complaining about which teams others cheer for to you.

You can be the resident whiner. :D

:safe:

I just hate the lakers..

Cmon.. You had to know a thread like this was coming when we knew we were gonna play each other in the WCF.. You just had to know..

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee - do you own a lot of Suns' gear? Not bashing, just curious.

Not too many people R ORNG it seems. Definitely nothing like 1993 when the Valley was going crazy for the team.

I wear my Lakers' hats and shirts and take almost no grief for it. No passion in the local fans - and I'm talking before games 1 and 2.

Where are the windshields with "Go Suns !!" written on them, flags, signs, shirts, jerseys, hats, etc??

:grabs:

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score

Not too many people R ORNG it seems. Definitely nothing like 1993 when the Valley was going crazy for the team.

I wear my Lakers' hats and shirts and take almost no grief for it. No passion in the local fans - and I'm talking before games 1 and 2.

Where are the windshields with "Go Suns !!" written on them, flags, signs, shirts, jerseys, hats, etc??

On me and my car. I tried to run a carful of Lakers fans off the road earlier today, then I decided it wasnt a good idea. I flipped them off instead. They then tried to fight me, douchebags.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do I own alot? Well compared to my Cards gear, its pretty small.. I have a Amare #32 black jersey with ornage trim and numbers with the old school font style.. An all white tshirt .. I wear those two the most.. Im not a fan of the orange or the new jersey styles.. I think the orange jerseys would look so much better with a purple stripe down the side rather than the grey.. I have old school jerseys too.. Michael Finley, Charles Barkley and Shawn Marion.. I keep looking for the Shaq All Star jersey he wore when he won the MVP with the Suns..

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee - what exactly does "PHX for life" mean when the Cardinals and Coyotes play in Glendale and your favorite college is one located in Tucson?

Only 2 of the 5 teams you follow even play in PHX. :D

Also - Which city do you live in? :shrug: :D

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee - what exactly does "PHX for life" mean when the Cardinals and Coyotes play in Glendale and your favorite college is one located in Tucson?

Only 2 of the 5 teams you follow even play in PHX. :D

Also - Which city do you live in? :shrug: :D

:| Is this what this thread has been reduced to?

Well by this logic you have no teams to root for as there is nothing in Mesa.. And no, the Cubs spring training facility doesnt count..

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:| Is this what this thread has been reduced to?

Well by this logic you have no teams to root for as there is nothing in Mesa.. And no, the Cubs spring training facility doesnt count..

Just saying - I root for teams in different cities - just like you. :D