Judge blocks Glendale from proceeding with $72 million parking garage in Westgate

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I drive by the stadium yesterday and it look they’re building a roller coaster thru an office building or something. Anyone else notice that on the 101?

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I was noticing it being built the last two years. Looks nice and expensive. It’s just weird to me that a judge has that kind of power. Who is he to decide what a business does?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Guaranteed if this takes off, which I am doubting, you will need a parking garage built there.

Also, when I see standing water like that "lake" and beach with tons of people I always think of my college microbiology teacher saying something like, "I'm not getting in THAT water!"

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you think it’s ok if you wanted to open a business or even expand your own that a judge should have the right to tell you no you can’t?
If you previously entered into a contract that states you cannot do what you want without another parties, permission then yes.

So what you’re telling me is that if you buy a house sign a contract, and then the seller turns around and sells it again you don’t want a judge to rule on that dispute

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I was noticing it being built the last two years. Looks nice and expensive. It’s just weird to me that a judge has that kind of power. Who is he to decide what a business does?
Um he's a judge. That's literally what judges do.

Freedom isn't unlimited. Your rights end where my nose begins.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I didn’t. When I clicked on it the website wanted me to sign up for a subscription.
So you were just spouting off about judges and such without any of the info needed to come to an informed opinion?

Makes sense considering the source.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
So you were just spouting off about judges and such without any of the info needed to come to an informed opinion?

Makes sense considering the source.
I read what was there and responded. If you would like to post the article maybe I might have a different response.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson