Josh Rosen for backup QB?

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I’m half kidding but half not too. He’s probably going to get released from Miami and Hundley’s days may be numbered depending on his allegations.

Josh has a little familiarity with what KK runs from talks with him prior to being traded and knows the players and he left on good terms. I don’t recall him burning any bridges on the way out.

I still think he’s got some talent and could step in if needed. I am not saying for starter, just backup.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
He’s a low cost backup for them so I doubt they’d release him.

read your post wrong. No way the Cardinals trade for him.

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Neither side wants that to happen, and if Hudley hasnt been released by now, that means that the team is waiting on something more substantial to come out (most back ups are so expendable that teams would cut them if there was a hint of truth behind DV allegations).

I do hope Rosen gets a legit chance elsewhere.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
That’s just business.
Business doesn't mean you ignore the kid, keep him in the dark for months, and then don't bother with a phone call to thank him for his time with you and classy way of dealing with it all.

When you're playing with someone's future, it's a POS thing to do, and I'd badmouth any company who did the same to me.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Business doesn't mean you ignore the kid, keep him in the dark for months, and then don't bother with a phone call to thank him for his time with you and classy way of dealing with it all.

When you're playing with someone's future, it's a POS thing to do, and I'd badmouth any company who did the same to me.
Eh, it might be a cutthroat business, but it is still business at the end of the day. You don’t rise to the very top being “classy” or whatever the hell that means(I know what it means, I just hate the context of it 99% of the time).

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Eh, it might be a cutthroat business, but it is still business at the end of the day. You don’t rise to the very top being “classy” or whatever the hell that means(I know what it means, I just hate the context of it 99% of the time).
Being classy has always benefitted me in my career, and even if things did not work out, meant I had glowing reviews from companies and colleagues into the future. Integrity is important.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Rosen is not an air raid QB.

We need someone that could conceivably run the offense. Like Cam.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score

The franchise did what they felt was in their best interest. Nobody knows how close they were to trading the pick or when the final decision was made to draft Kyler so keeping Rosen in the dark was necessary.

https://arizonasports.com/story/193...dinals-gm-steve-keim-hasnt-called-post-trade/

Kliff called.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Neither side wants that to happen, and if Hudley hasnt been released by now, that means that the team is waiting on something more substantial to come out (most back ups are so expendable that teams would cut them if there was a hint of truth behind DV allegations).

I do hope Rosen gets a legit chance elsewhere.

Agreed

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The franchise did what they felt was in their best interest. Nobody knows how close they were to trading the pick or when the final decision was made to draft Kyler so keeping Rosen in the dark was necessary.

https://arizonasports.com/story/193...dinals-gm-steve-keim-hasnt-called-post-trade/

Kliff called.
Kliff called, but that shouldn't have been his responsibility. He didn't draft the kid, or make the final call to take Kyler. It was a classless move from Keim.

It doesn't matter either way, just enough to say that there's no way in hell Rosen would ever want to come back and play for this franchise.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being classy has always benefitted me in my career, and even if things did not work out, meant I had glowing reviews from companies and colleagues into the future. Integrity is important.

trying to compare our work lives to NFL ownership or NFL players is futile. Nothing alike.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
trying to compare our work lives to NFL ownership or NFL players is futile. Nothing alike.
There's still some similarities. Keim has pissed off many players in the way he deals with these things.

For someone who seems so hellbent on drafting captains and high-character individuals, he does not seem to adhere to his own standards.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's still some similarities. Keim has pissed off many players in the way he deals with these things.

For someone who seems so hellbent on drafting captains and high-character individuals, he does not seem to adhere to his own standards.
he has pissed off players who got cut because they couldnt produce. thats life and they are bitter. Show me one that didnt make sense. this has been discussed a million times.

Chris johnson was no longer needed
honey badger was not performing up to expectations and we even offered him more money than houston and he shot it down.
DJ posted something about snakes because he sucks now and we traded him.
What else we got?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

The key phrase is highlighted.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose