Josh McCown v. Brody Croyle

McCown v. Croyle

• Total voters

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll go with McCown. It's like choosing between dumb and dumber.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, this thread is stupid. Is Croyle going to start for the Chiefs?

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted Croyle to keep up the controversy. Will McCown start over Culpepper? If Culpepper loses out to McCown, should Culpepper just retire?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted Croyle to keep up the controversy. Will McCown start over Culpepper? If Culpepper loses out to McCown, should Culpepper just retire?

I think so. I think McCown starts week 1. How he does will affect how long he plays. :)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hated being in Chicago at the end of August. I know nothing about Chicago weather, but the winds there were amazing for that time of year.

I remember freezing my butt off at night as the windows were open and we had a small blanket in boot camp.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hated being in Chicago at the end of August. I know nothing about Chicago weather, but the winds there were amazing for that time of year.

I remember freezing my butt off at night as the windows were open and we had a small blanket in boot camp.
You were at Great Lakes? I know an old guy who was there, he says it is the coldest he has ever been ever.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You were at Great Lakes? I know an old guy who was there, he says it is the coldest he has ever been ever.

Sure was. Almost 10 years ago to the day.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My oldest bro was at Great Lakes for boot. My mom & I went up to see him graduate. The only thing I remember about Chicago is that we never saw any cops on the highways/freeways/whatever, but there were signs that said, "Watch your speed & intervals" as everyone was doing around 90 - 100 mph.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just watched the chefs/saints replay. I'd like to change my vote; Croyle was really bad.

GreenCard

Reaction score
If you had said - you know a good looking old guy - that would have been me.I was there in 1953.O'Hara airport was the size of the airport here in Lake Havasu.I was there before Gobal Warming cause it was very very cold in Feb.I even went to Minskys to warm up.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you had said - you know a good looking old guy - that would have been me.I was there in 1953.O'Hara airport was the size of the airport here in Lake Havasu.I was there before Gobal Warming cause it was very very cold in Feb.I even went to Minskys to warm up.
It was very very cold February of 2007.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard