James Conner Appreciation Thread

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In my lifetime, dude has carried this offense (team) in more games than anyone not named Warner, Fitz, Boldin, or Plummer. I know Palmer and Murray are in there close but I think Conner has the edge for now. He runs hard with every touch, no matter the score or record and seems to be great guy off the field. Thank you, James Conner.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Also love his attitude. He’s kinda the only dawg on offense. Whereas the whole 49ers d is made up of aggressive dawgs.

I appreciate JC being the one guy to talk smack back and not let them be the only ones doing the intimidating.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone forgets they signed Marlon Mack and he got injured in camp. Ingram, Mack, and Conner was a competent crew to go into camp with.
Mack rushed for 211 yards the last three seasons. Yeah, I forgot that we had about 70 yards in the bank. But, then he got hurt.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All the capologists will point out the Cardinals can save some cap cutting Conner next year, but I don't think he'd be that easy to replace.
JMO, but they can't and won't cut him as he is the heart and soul of our running game. And when we improve our OL, next season, he'll be even better. You don't improve as a team by getting rid of your best players.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson