Jalen Hurts now highest paid player in NFL history

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
They sure pay run first quarterbacks a lot while many say that type quarterback won't win you a SuperBowl. Yet they pay them record money knowing pocket passers win most SBs. It wouldn't surprise me if Lamar Jackson never won a SB yet he'll get a record contract. Run first quarterbacks get hit running a lot too; shortening their careers.
LOL “run first.” Like Philly made the Super Bowl running the triple option.

Lots of really really good quarterbacks never win a Super Bowl

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are a good-looking couple...

If one is allowed to say such things.
That is his agent, not girlfriend.

This is his girlfriend.

"Hurts's girlfriend, Bryonna “Bry” Burrows, works as an IT professional and is a woman of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.—Hurts himself is a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. They've been dating off and on since their University of Alabama days, back when he was quarterbacking for the Crimson Tide"

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Representing himself.
Turning down a 250+ million dollar contract with 175 million guaranteed for injury. And without having to pay the agent juice on top of it. Smh.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That's a lot of coin for an non-top QB.
Non top QB that took his team to the SB. How's that coin looking with our oft-injured, leadership-challenged, franchise thrower of the football? It's what teams are going to have to pay Krang. There is no top QB anymore. It's Mahomes and everyone else.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But I'm not. I'm comparing both players at 24 in their second season as a starter that both went to a super bowl and both had stacked rosters.

If you have a better comparison, I'm all ears. But some of your are acting like Hurts is Daniel Jones and he's not. He's a top 5 QB in the league right now.

This is my top 5 right now.
Mahomes/Allen
Burrows
Herbert/Hurts

I will also throw in there thst A-Ron can still be top 5 is he wants to be.
Absolute facts banky.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
But I'm not. I'm comparing both players at 24 in their second season as a starter that both went to a super bowl and both had stacked rosters.

If you have a better comparison, I'm all ears. But some of your are acting like Hurts is Daniel Jones and he's not. He's a top 5 QB in the league right now.

This is my top 5 right now.
Mahomes/Allen
Burrows
Herbert/Hurts

I will also throw in there thst A-Ron can still be top 5 is he wants to be.
And Mahomes threw 50 TDs. Jalen Hurts threw 22. This is embarrassing.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That is his agent, not girlfriend.

This is his girlfriend.

"Hurts's girlfriend, Bryonna “Bry” Burrows, works as an IT professional and is a woman of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.—Hurts himself is a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. They've been dating off and on since their University of Alabama days, back when he was quarterbacking for the Crimson Tide"

You must be registered for see images attach
Her nickname is now "Buy"

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And Mahomes threw 50 TDs. Jalen Hurts threw 22. This is embarrassing.
First off, Mahomes threw 26 TDs that season not 50 and rushed for 2 more. Mahomes had total 4200 yards.

Jalen threw for 22 and rushed for 13. Jalen had total 4400 yards.

35 is more than 28, right? 4400 is more than 4200, right?

I am comparing 24 years old 3rd year, second as a starter for both players. The same year they both went to their first SB.

But if you want to compare second years when Mahomes threw for 50 TD. Mahomes had 3 PB players on offense, plus Kareem Hunt. Hurt had ZERO.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd