Jake the Snake!

Reaction score
"Cardinals eat Eagles"

Code:
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Jake Plummer vs. Eagles[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][U]Date                 Trailed in 4th [/U][U]Qtr.          Final[/U][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]9/20/98            0-3                               17-3[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]12/13/98          10-17                           20-17 OT[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]9/12/99            15-24                           25-24[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]12/5/99            7-17                             21-17[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]10/7/01            14-20                           21-20[/SIZE][/FONT]
:D

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at the 9/12/99 game at Veteran's stadium. The final seconds were a lot of fun. :D

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
As much criticism as Jake got in AZ and Denver I always believed if we had a chance at the end of the game we would win. Jake pulled alot of rabbits out of his a$$ for some crazy wins and had plenty of bonehead plays to go along with his wild finishes.

Hazzard29

Registered
Reaction score
Apparently Im the only one that absolutly hated Jake Plummer. And no, it had nothing to do with him being a Devil. Stupid decision after stupid decision did it for me.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was that the MarTay miracle catch?

No, I believe it was Rob Moore that made the TD. Then Jacke made a field goal with time expiring for the win. I was at the game alone (opening day and threat of black out in the Philly market) and I couldn't watch that last kick ... but I knew we won. :)

It was AWESOME!!!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
awww good and painful memories lol, was that the year we beat the seahawks in the 4th qtr to make the playoffs? I was at that game I remember jake almost threw a int to lose the game but the seahawks guy droped it lol. God the offseason sucks so long.... especially after this year

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No, I believe it was Rob Moore that made the TD. Then Jacke made a field goal with time expiring for the win. I was at the game alone (opening day and threat of black out in the Philly market) and I couldn't watch that last kick ... but I knew we won. :)

It was AWESOME!!!

No, wait. I think that was the game I was at. McNabb's rookie season, right? We were down in the 1st half, took the lead in the 2nd half, and then the Eagles either lost it on downs or threw a pick to end their threat at the end. I think. I'll check.

Edit: Right game, but I remembered it wrong. The play sequence I was thinking of must have been before Jacke's kick.

Last edited:

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
awww good and painful memories lol, was that the year we beat the seahawks in the 4th qtr to make the playoffs? I was at that game I remember jake almost threw a int to lose the game but the seahawks guy droped it lol. God the offseason sucks so long.... especially after this year

What are you talking about?

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks SeattleCard, This was Jake at his very best----I will always remember him this way-----

OP
OP
SeattleCard

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Thanks SeattleCard, This was Jake at his very best----I will always remember him this way-----

Same here - I choose to remember only the good times from the Plummer era. It was a fun run with him during an otherwise sorry period of Cardinal football.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Jake seemed to always lead a miracle win against the Iggles, bet Andy Reid was glad he went to Denver.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson