Jake and David are Gone - Onward

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We each deal with stuff in our own way. But I must tell you that, as soon as Boston and Plummer went out the door, they no longer interested me.

My focus is on the Cardinals. Since they are no longer on the roster, I've zoned them out.

I wish them well, but I really don't care how they do in SD or Denver, since neither team is in our division and I'm no longer into Fantasy Football leagues.

If the season started today, the Cards might have to operate out of run-oriented single wing offense because we don't have a starting QB. That's what occupies my mind right now.COLOR]

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin

If the season started today, the Cards might have to operate out of run-oriented single wing offense because we don't have a starting QB. That's what occupies my mind right now.COLOR]

Heck that cant be any more putrid than our O has been over the last 6 years could it? Maybe we should try it :thumbup:

FJM

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
We each deal with stuff in our own way. But I must tell you that, as soon as Boston and Plummer went out the door, they no longer interested me.

My focus is on the Cardinals. Since they are no longer on the roster, I've zoned them out.

I wish them well, but I really don't care how they do in SD or Denver, since neither team is in our division and I'm no longer into Fantasy Football leagues.

Sorry Jeff, I don't agree with you. Yes, Jake and David are gone but the A--holes that let it happen are still running the asylum.

No one seems to comment that Sullivan signed a three year deal as OC and that signaled an extension for Mac. It hasn't happened. Did they hold back or did Mac decide he'd be his own man and refuse an extension? Was Mac upset with the Graves move? All is not well, Jeff.

OP
OP
JeffGollin

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All is not well, Jeff.
I agree. But that has nothing to do with what Boston or Plummer do in their next lives. That episode in Cardinal history is over.