Jaguars vs Falcons game only on ESPN+???

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Seriously???? I know it’s a crappy game but I have to subscribe to Disney or ESPN+ to watch it even after paying for NFL Ticket???? So ridiculous.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If y'all continue to be surprised by the cord cutting revolution being monetized into a clone of the cable TV industry, you're quite naive. If people werent willing to fork over so much cash to these massive corporate entities, these kind of money grabs wouldnt exist.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If y'all continue to be surprised by the cord cutting revolution being monetized into a clone of the cable TV industry, you're quite naive. If people werent willing to fork over so much cash to these massive corporate entities, these kind of money grabs wouldnt exist.
Not surprised at all. We’ve been cable free for 10 years and have seen this coming. However, we are too the point of now scaling back on our streaming services, because the end product continues to decline in quality. The juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The whole NFL deal has gone over the line for me. Can I afford all these different services? Yeah but, I'm just not paying for it all anymore.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard