It was a loss

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
but I thought it was a pretty good game. I don't feel like I got reamed by a broom handle at least ......
I would even call it a Honest Loss to make it feel better

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This year I've been frustrated every game with their ineptitude. It's because their ceiling is so low. Even if we win today, this team isn't going anywhere. The highlight of the year will be hard knocks and what a clown show this organization is. Pray pray pray there's no actual  real scandals under the surface. If we're lucky it'll just be about Kyler's immaturity, KKs instagram models and Keim's alcoholism.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We led this game in the third quarter. Then immediately imploded with turnovers. The muffed punt was a killer. Plenty of mistakes but that one tore your heart out.
Play better the first quarter and we win, but this team has its collective head up its ass

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We led this game in the third quarter. Then immediately imploded with turnovers. The muffed punt was a killer. Plenty of mistakes but that one tore your heart out.
Each their own. 4-11 in last 15 games. Time to clean house and sell the franchise. We know they are not selling franchise.

OP
OP
tnmike

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
When I was a young fan sitting in the bleachers of SDS, I wish an old dude woulda told me of the miserable existence that awaited me if I rooted for the cards
Maybe you have found your destiny roaming the stands at the games warning the young and foolish about their fate. Kinda like " Final Destination"

Attachments

• final.jpg
    final.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 1

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are who we are. A group of talented players inside a larger group of inconsistent, mistake-prone players.

They’ll lose you 2 games before winning one.

And don’t try to predict how they’ll do from weak to weak.

I don’t think the problem is our players (other than not having enough talented linemen).The main thing is a shaky team culture that condones missed snaps, poor clock mgt. and other dummass ways of being outsmarted by our opponents.

A smarter team would have stolen this one.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We are who we are. A group of talented players inside a larger group of inconsistent, mistake-prone players.

They’ll lose you 2 games before winning one.

And don’t try to predict how they’ll do from weak to weak.

I don’t think the problem is our players (other than not having enough talented linemen).The main thing is a shaky team culture that condones missed snaps, poor clock mgt. and other dummass ways of being outsmarted by our opponents.

A smarter team would have stolen this one.
Summary, 6-11 team but eloquently said

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
This loss stings but to me this was the best that I seen us play this year. I seen Murray actually do some correct reads and go to the right receiver quite a few times. The o-line played better than I thought with Josh Jones at LT.

I thought the defense played better but Vance Joseph leaves way to many openings in the defense for offenses to attack. Also having Simmons cover Jefferson was the dumbest move of the day. Vance Joseph should be coaching high school ball, yes he’s that bad.

Last Murray has to stop all the short passes behind the line of scrimmage. All that does is make it second and long. And for god sake’s don’t run up the middle when both inside linebackers are in the gaps waiting on a run.

It’s really quite simple to read a defense. Before you hike the ball look for the best two openings and target them. All defenses have weaknesses. Anyone on this board that breaks down plays can see what I’m talking about. Many here are football fanatics like I am. I will say that Murray did better today at that but his throwing the ball up for grabs interceptions are desperations that he needs to stop. If not for a few dumb plays we would have won this game.