Injury Report: Week 5 vs. Bengals

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No Ledbetter again. Was hopeful he would be back. D still in a tough way.

Last edited:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No Ledbetter again. Eas hopeful he would be back. D still in a tough way.
We are waiting a player who was basically a practice squad guy for the 90% of his career, to be back and help the line...
Like if he is Chris Jones Aaron Donald
The only thing I criticize monti Ossenfort was not adding some quality players at defensive tackle
The guys (starters) we are missing cause of injuries are back up players in other teams
Btw i like the progress made by Ledbetter and I really hope he turn a into solid starter for the next years

Last edited:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
We are waiting a player that was basically a practice squad guy to be back and help the line...
The only thing I criticize monti Ossenfort is not adding some quality players at defensive tackle
The guys we are missing cause of injuries are back up players in other teams
Btw i like the progress made by Ledbetter and I really hope he turn a into solid starter for the next years

Exactly. A couple of weeks ago we're sweating the return of Fotu. We were like "omg I hope Leki Fotu will play this week"! lol...

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are waiting a player who was basically a practice squad guy for the 90% of his career, to be back and help the line...
The only thing I criticize monti Ossenfort was not adding some quality players at defensive tackle
The guys (starters) we are missing cause of injuries are back up players in other teams
So I assume you haven’t watched him play this year. The new coaching staff has done a far better job with these players. Yes,him not dressing will hurt us.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Exactly. A couple of weeks ago we're sweating the return of Fotu. We were like "omg I hope Leki Fotu will play this week"! lol...
Losing three starters on the DL will hurt any team. Collier, Watkins and Ledbetter out makes us worse. It is not a statement that these are Pro bowl players. It is a statement of fact.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Losing three starters on the DL will hurt any team. Collier, Watkins and Ledbetter out makes us worse. It is not a statement that these are Pro bowl players. It is a statement of fact.
The only fact
Our defensive line Is terribile, Monti didnt invest much there and this make the whole defense easily vulnarable, and our coaches hasnt super powers
I dont know if its a normal for u that the hope of a franchise team Is having ledbetter being back on the field cause the defense actually cant stop anyone

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only fact
Our defensive line Is terribile, Monti didnt invest much there and this make the whole defense easily vulnarable, and our coaches hasnt super powers
I dont know if its a normal for u that the hope of a franchise team Is having ledbetter being back on the field cause the defense actually cant stop anyone
Actually the only fact is we are worse without three starters. The fact that they aren’t Aaron Donald has nothing to do with it and I didn’t compare them to anyone. That was all you mocking the fact I was hoping Ledbetter would be healthy for the game. Ultimately this will not be the DL we compete with and I assure you management is aware of this.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Oh I agree with you a billion percent PJ.

It's just like juza was saying it's (kind of) funny that that before the season we were phoo phooing guys like Ledbetter and Watkins, and now it's "critical" that we get them back "asap".

It kind illustrates how bare the cupboard is on the D line that we're so dependent on guys who would probably barely make other teams' rosters.

And I'm still not a fan of Fotu, btw. Double teams push him five yards off the line of scrimmage.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
So I assume you haven’t watched him play this year. The new coaching staff has done a far better job with these players. Yes,him not dressing will hurt us.

Hey I absolutely want to give credit to all the "no name" guys in our front seven who are giving it 1000%.

It's inspiring to see guys like Ledbetter, Stille and Lopez fighting like demons even though maybe they're overmatched talent wise by the offensive line guys they're playing against. They are heroes to me.

And you're right about the coaching too PJ.

Guys like Ledbetter and Barnes and Dimukeje should be part of the plan going forward. It's if they should be starting which is the tough question that has to be answered.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard