In Monti We Trust

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
For years, Cardinals fans have called for the team to make OL a priority and I'm glad they did.

Paris has really good upside; if you watch his tape, it's fairly uneven, but he was still probably the best OL in the draft.

What I mean is that he has lots of holes in his game, but his natural traits are good enough that he still is a very good player.
I disagree about the best OL in the draft, but on that same note, I am happy they added who they thought was a top talent. Only two frustrations I had was not adding a TE in the deepest TE draft in recent memory and failing to add a C.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I disagree about the best OL in the draft, but on that same note, I am happy they added who they thought was a top talent. Only two frustrations I had was not adding a TE in the deepest TE draft in recent memory and failing to add a C.
Agree...seen lots of people not wanting a TE...but you have to grab talent when it is available sometimes. With Gannon talking 12 and 13..and ertz aging out...we are going to need at least 1 more decent TE sooner rather than later.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Agree...seen lots of people not wanting a TE...but you have to grab talent when it is available sometimes. With Gannon talking 12 and 13..and ertz aging out...we are going to need at least 1 more decent TE sooner rather than later.
That was my feeling. In a wasted year, adding a TE is a great TE draft seemed like a forward thinking move.

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
That was my feeling. In a wasted year, adding a TE is a great TE draft seemed like a forward thinking move.
Didnt they sign a TE from the Eagles off their practice squad or something? Maybe a JG guy? :)

I agree, the C and TE positions would have been nice to fill but maybe Free Agency (Post draft)?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
At what spot? I feel that the players they took all sort of made sense.
I would have taken Tucker Kraft at 72 vs Garrett Williams and then rolled the dice on Williams and Wilson at 94. If both were still available, maybe don't trade down with the 96 pick. Just how I would have done it especially with both Wilson and Williams coming with some injury concerns.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I would have taken Tucker Kraft at 72 vs Garrett Williams and then rolled the dice on Williams and Wilson at 94. If both were still available, maybe don't trade down with the 96 pick. Just how I would have done it especially with both Wilson and Williams coming with some injury concerns.
Cardinals can just draft Brock Bowers in a trade down in 2024. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson