Impatience

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As incentive, dock them part of their weekly salary every time they cause a penalty before the ball is snapped, the QB missing the open receiver, the receiver dropping a ball he should have caught, and any player fumbling the ball.

In the same way, give the player a bonus on causing the fumble, recovering the fumble, scoring the winning touchdown or field goal.

If they did this DA would end up paying the team to play.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
We have all watched a lot of Cardinal football.

I can't remember the last time they ever easily accomplished..... it has always been a battle.

Even at our best we play to our competition. Blowouts? Well that is just the other team sneaking up on us. Shoot if anyone here wanted easy they shouldn't have picked the Cards to root for, easy is just not in our playbook.

:)

Here's some for you:

2009: 31-17 over Jaguars, 27-3 Seattle, 41-21 Bears, 31-20 Seattle, 30-17 Vikings, 31-10 Rams.

2008: 31-10 Dolphins, 41-17 Bills, 34-13 Rams, 34-10 Rams, 33-13 Panthers

And finally the game that should have alerted all of us to what was in store for 2008, the 48-19 pasting of the Rams in the last game of 2007!

:koolaid:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Im a yahoo for 22 years

I've been a yahoo for the cardinals since 88 and I don't think I've seen worse mismanagement of personell, playcalling, fans nor coaching in my life, counting being a browns from birth till 88.

The Cards are 2-1 by miracle, they are winning in spite of Whisenhunt.
Graves needs fired first and foremost because of his lack of leadership as supervisor of Dennis Green and Whiz.

Whiz, Russ grimm, Mike miller, Billy Davis and Spencer are failing miserably on a weekly basis, The team wouldn't embrace the much better QB and the fans are told to shut up we don't respect your opinion, we'll throw you away and replace you with other fans. Now thats culture change you can beleive in.

We are a bad football team from the top down period. My only hope is Beanie Wells, and Onrea Jones, yea I said that after watching 09s preseason games. Whiz needs to feed the Bean and get a real defensive coordinator to have a chance to improve next week, much less dream about a SB win.

case in point is Whiz's quote to the fans about discomfort before He cut Matt. He said He had a feel for this team, 2nd reg season game He lost his feel for this team and needs a QB like the 3rd string in Houston.

I think that instead of waiting until the end of the season or after certain games to fire coaches or cut players that it should be done after each play. If a player screws up, cut him immediately. If a coach makes a bad decision, fire him on the spot. Do you think that would satisfy some of you impatient yahoos out there? Let's try that on your jobs and see how long you last.

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I've been a yahoo for the cardinals since 88 and I don't think I've seen worse mismanagement of personell, playcalling, fans nor coaching in my life, counting being a browns from birth till 88.

Graves needs fired first and foremost because of his lack of leadership as supervisor of Dennis Green and Whiz.

Whiz, Russ grimm, Mike miller, Billy Davis and Spencer are failing miserably on a weekly basis, The team wouldn't embrace the much better QB and the fans are told to shut up we don't respect your opinion, we'll throw you away and replace you with other fans. Now thats culture change you can beleive in.

We are a bad football team from the top down period. My only hope is Beanie Wells, and Onrea Jones, yea I said that after watching 09s preseason games. Whiz needs to feed the Bean and get a real defensive coordinator to have a chance to improve next week, much less dream about a SB win.

Defense is the only reason we won that game (raiders), with the help of all three running backs and a O line that did a little bit better. Everything improved except the QB and the punt returns. Beanie isn't at 100 percent, ya gotta wait until he is before you diss the Whiz for beanies carries. Welcome back Thesmel.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Defense is the only reason we won that game (raiders), with the help of all three running backs and a O line that did a little bit better. Everything improved except the QB and the punt returns. Beanie isn't at 100 percent, ya gotta wait until he is before you diss the Whiz for beanies carries. Welcome back Thesmel.

I disagree. The defense didn't do a lot to win that game. The Raiders penalties, dropped passes, and missed FGs won that game for Arizona.

The defense had a chance to put that game away but dropped two balls that would have been INTs that would have iced the game for the Cards. The Raiders moved the ball at will and the only thing that stopped them were several .22 caliber bullets in their foot.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I disagree. The defense didn't do a lot to win that game. The Raiders penalties, dropped passes, and missed FGs won that game for Arizona.

The defense had a chance to put that game away but dropped two balls that would have been INTs that would have iced the game for the Cards. The Raiders moved the ball at will and the only thing that stopped them were several .22 caliber bullets in their foot.

I totally should have given the raiders some of the credit for that win. This much is true comrade. But the defense held at times and did good at the end. (Don't bring up the DRC penalty please, I beg of you. :D)

Last edited:

THESMEL

Reaction score
thx

When I see 20 Beanie carries in a game I'll expect a win When I see 30 Beanie carries each game and when he never leaves the field, I'll expect a SB.

most forget, our actual wins in 08, including the playoff wins, featured Edgerine James at RB. and THT was the fresh legs as a change of pace with Arrington.

boy did I get it early and often by the elite fan base in that period! I expect they'll be no need for mods again, soon enough if this keeps up, you know back when I was the only other fan at a raiders games in the first 20 years.

free tickets at SDS and I'm not talking the San Diego Miami MNF game moved because the fire! That was a great time, very special feels like a Monday.

We had a great rivalry, preseason and otherwise with the chargers before realignment to the NFCW, remember that San Diego game hat sent us to the 98 playoffs? I was with my mom behind the goal post.

but another Charger game

When my wife first came from Russia, We went to a San Diego game at SDS and sat behind the charger bench,and I remember Cards fans teasing them trying to get them to turn around and , Seau was right in front of us.

I was smelling up their bench with original thesmel anti cheers, I went into depression as the Cards had 2 turnovers in a row and the the cards fans slid into quiet submission again.

My new bride never seen me so miserable and didn't understand anything about American football, when the crowd went dead silent she stood up pumped her fist and screamed with her loudest squeaky russian Accent
" Do something good for my Kelley!"

The entire Chargers bench turned around with that "what the hell look on their face" to see what kind of Cardinal fan thingy would scream that out! Well the Cards got a turnover and started kicking tail and won the game!

sometimes I miss SDS just because there was something raw and less clinical. walking in the gates open sky, lines of merchandicing set up in booths, characters crowding the beer lines as hundreds walked through the lines sideways, the mud, the blood and the beer. occasional vomit from a real down to earth Cardinal fan.

ride hard and die young Phoenix Cardinal fans are few and far between now a days. You know the ones DD wishes would act more like Niner Fans. He should host Saturday night live with that outlook.

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
SDS was like a good LONG boot camp for what real Cards fans would face. Sorta seperated the weak from the herd. The heat, the play, the fact it looked like we were at other teams home games. The college booze rules there made me craft my ninja skills. :D

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ok, I like to stay away from personal attacks as much as I possibly can, but I can't take it anymore. You're a freaking ******.

Ban me if you want Mods. Someone had to just say what the rest of us all feeling.

Cheese, that's why there is an ignore option. Trust me, it is worth it's weight in gold.

I appreciate all of you who continue to try and explain basic common sense and football knowledge 101 to some of our loyal lunatic fringe. I for one can't do it anymore. Anyone over the top bashing Whiz has earned the ignore feature.

Some of our LF obviously have issues and it's just best to let them rant and rave and with the ignore I don't have to read it. Now some of you our better people then I and try to converse with them. I equate this to health professionals who do the dirty work for our society. Someone has to do it but I know I'm not that someone. Hopefully this rant doesn't get me banned.

THESMEL

Reaction score
I respect that

please give me hope, please show me you evaluation criteria for Graves, Whiz, Grimm, miller, Davis and Spencer. I am not an NFL president but I am a seasoned NFL fan. A seasoned Arizona Cardinal seasoned fan.

I've seen the worse NFL Gods have to offer and then some. I explain myself with depth and weight and am sure i get too emotional and fanatic to often. but frothy emoitional appeal rarely surffices give me some depth and weight of what Whiz is doing right.

I think He has underachieved with the talent, He use to have, even with a SB and playoffs, collapsing late in 2008, giving up 45 points in the last 2 playoff games, with no end in sight. I like him but don't agree with him on many things. And i have a method of evaluation of performance borrowed and adapted from some decent NFL websites. for players, fans and coaches.

please do explain the run pass ratio and dumping, benching and destruction of quailty talent for this product I see on the field. I'm a cardinal fan for life regardless.

what other people think of me is none of my business. I'm a fanatic, if i don't belong here, Who does?

and I'm a mental Health proffesional that acts faily calm and together every where but here crisis or mayhem.
Cheese, that's why there is an ignore option. Trust me, it is worth it's weight in gold.

I appreciate all of you who continue to try and explain basic common sense and football knowledge 101 to some of our loyal lunatic fringe. I for one can't do it anymore. Anyone over the top bashing Whiz has earned the ignore feature.

Some of our LF obviously have issues and it's just best to let them rant and rave and with the ignore I don't have to read it. Now some of you our better people then I and try to converse with them. I equate this to health professionals who do the dirty work for our society. Someone has to do it but I know I'm not that someone. Hopefully this rant doesn't get me banned.

Last edited:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
please give me hope, please show me you evaluation criteria for Graves, Whiz, Grimm, miller, Davis and Spencer. I am not an NFL president but I am a seasoned NFL fan. A seasoned Arizona Cardinal seasoned fan.

I've seen the worse NFL Gods have to offer and then some. I explain myself with depth and weight and am sure i get too emotional and fanatic to often. but frothy emoitional appeal rarely surffices give me some depth and weight of what Whiz is doing right.

I think He has underachieved with the talent, He use to have, even with a SB and playoffs, collapsing late in 2008, giving up 45 points in the last 2 playoff games, with no end in sight. I like him but don't agree with him on many things. And i have a method of evaluation of performance borrowed and adapted from some decent NFL websites. for players, fans and coaches.

please do explain the run pass ratio and dumping, benching and destruction of quailty talent for this product I see on the field. I'm a cardinal fan for life regardless.

what other people think of me is none of my business. I'm a fanatic, if i don't belong here, Who does?
and I'm a mental Health proffesional that acts faily calm and together every where but here crisis or mayhem

Do you have to write reports and fill out forms?

:shrug:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

and I'm a mental Health proffesional that acts faily calm and together every where but here crisis or mayhem

THESMEL

Reaction score
yep

most the time we intervine danger to self or others, persistantly and acutely disabled and gravely impaired it before stuff happens, when we don't it hits the papers and it is always our fault for not catching before it got that bad, even if its always that bad at baseline.

1500 minutes of documented services billed per week(5 hours each day) is automatic and then the paperwork, reports and forms on top, actually try to treat the folks inbetween the liability.

It is way more deadly than a game played on Sunday. but the game does matter in a global way.

You would not comprehend the mood of a neighborhood, city or Arizona after Cards loss or win. It has way more effect than some could ever dream. It was not always like this before the Cardinals. Dbacks in the WS was the closest but no other event except maybe presidential elections, pearl harbor or 911 has more effect on masses people.

I know you were poking me for entertainment purposes, but embrace your monsters, when you do everything 1000 times perfect, and it goes bad regardless. when suicides succeed over love and money. It's kind of nice to be an NFL fan, out of your mind 3 hours a week, in tune with a healthy hobby.

The Cards are dysfunctional, tri polar and schizophrenic, it is their baseline under Whizenhunt. I assess that. I want to give them a hand up not a hand out. So they can be the best little Cardinals they can be.

It starts with Feeding the Bean early and often, keeping the defense off the field, as a consistant baseline, so its obvious when you break a tendacy on purpose. Chaos is the Cardinals Tendacy, you can't fix stupid.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ok, I like to stay away from personal attacks as much as I possibly can, but I can't take it anymore. You're a freaking .

Ban me if you want Mods. Someone had to just say what the rest of us all feeling.
Way to take one for the team, cheese!

Last edited by a moderator:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
most the time we intervine danger to self or others, persistantly and acutely disabled and gravely impaired it before stuff happens, when we don't it hits the papers and it is always our fault for not catching before it got that bad, even if its always that bad at baseline.

1500 minutes of documented services billed per week(5 hours each day) is automatic and then the paperwork, reports and forms on top, actually try to treat the folks inbetween the liability.

It is way more deadly than a game played on Sunday. but the game does matter in a global way.

You would not comprehend the mood of a neighborhood, city or Arizona after Cards loss or win. It has way more effect than some could ever dream. It was not always like this before the Cardinals. Dbacks in the WS was the closest but no other event except maybe presidential elections, pearl harbor or 911 has more effect on masses people.

I know you were poking me for entertainment purposes, but embrace your monsters, when you do everything 1000 times perfect, and it goes bad regardless. when suicides succeed over love and money. It's kind of nice to be an NFL fan, out of your mind 3 hours a week, in tune with a healthy hobby.

The Cards are dysfunctional, tri polar and schizophrenic, it is their baseline under Whizenhunt. I assess that. I want to give them a hand up not a hand out. So they can be the best little Cardinals they can be.

It starts with Feeding the Bean early and often, keeping the defense off the field, as a consistant baseline, so its obvious when you break a tendacy on purpose. Chaos is the Cardinals Tendacy, you can't fix stupid.

Dude, I tried as a fellow newbie to get along with you. But your posts only show me reasons I shouldn't drink (?) and jump on a key board. I don't question your loyalty. Come on man, are you going for responses alone? I've learned a little about trolls too, you don't fit that profile. One thing that I have done here, I admit it, I will post something, read it, and delete it because after I read it, it doesn't provide any readers with any thing beneficial. I don't hit the mute button. I don't wish to be muted. Good luck homie.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I hope that my mental health or well being is never judged my a report that you have written.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope that my mental health or well being is never judged my a report that you have written.

No freaking kidding. I hope that he is flat out drunk when he posts here.

Coming form me that's saying something :)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So the last 3.2 years have been all on luck and my miracle? So if we had a good coach, we would have not lost a game the last 2 years? Is that what you are saying? Or maybe is was all Todd Haley, since they are 3-0!!!

WOW, this is the worst post of the year. Good teams and coaches find ways to win, bad teams and coaches find ways to lose.

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to pretend I don't know who said posted this earlier in this thread, but 30 carries a game for Beanie (the Bean?)? C'mon, why don't we just take a baseball bat to the guys legs if we hate him that much. 30 carries a game for a playoff team (one and done) is 510 carries per season.

Beanie already has injury issues with his low carry count, could you imagine how USED UP he'd be with this kind of workload? They may argue over the "curse of 370 carries" but I doubt any of the stat guys would argue over the results of 30 carries per game.

Steve

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm going to pretend I don't know who said posted this earlier in this thread, but 30 carries a game for Beanie (the Bean?)? C'mon, why don't we just take a baseball bat to the guys legs if we hate him that much. 30 carries a game for a playoff team (one and done) is 510 carries per season.

Beanie already has injury issues with his low carry count, could you imagine how USED UP he'd be with this kind of workload? They may argue over the "curse of 370 carries" but I doubt any of the stat guys would argue over the results of 30 carries per game.

Steve

I've seen that 30 carries a game number many times as well and there have been exactly zero backs to get that for an entire season in recent years. In fact only two backs have over 400 carries in a season this century.

Larry Johnson with 416 in 2006 an average of 26 per game and Eddie George in 2000 with 403 25.2 per game. Averaging 20 carries will usually get you in in the top 10 in att per game. Last season only 4 backs hit that mark.

However with Derick Anderson at QB the Cards may need to run Beanie 35-40 times a game like Cleveland did with Jerome Harrison last year. :devil: