I'm off this board. Peace and have a nice season.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Is'nt this thread ready to be moved off the front page?Its in the way of CARDINALS football and reality.

We don't need the negativity that is this thread and how it keeps staying around.You know the guy is coming back and looking at it everyday as one of the mods already showed.

I won't tell anyone what to do.The mods are well above my paygrade but this ex-contributor won't be back I don't think,so we ought to bury his thread 6 feet under too.:)

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've tried to be logical on this board and here to discuss football but seem like everybody is into hating and making personal comments about me more. Everyone is still mad about the first 49ers game and is taking this way too personally. I know this is ya'll forums but rules are set for a reason...the double standards on here are to second to none.

There are a few cool people on here like Pariah and Russ but other than that, you guys don't really wanna talk football here. Anyway, I'm out of here...mods can ban this name for good.

I'm still sticking to my earlier prediction, 49ers will go 10-6 and make the playoffs. Have a good season and pay Boldin!!!
*BUMP*

1) You sure have
2) Since when is a 6 week absence "for good"?
3) Whoops...

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Notice he's nowhere to be found, just like the other 9er trolls.

Losing...

Making 49er fans go away since 2003.