I'm listening to...

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
devilalum said:
I want you to want me is one of the greatest songs ever written.

Am I the only one who absolutely hates that song?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Doors, Morrsion Hotel (album)...specifically, "Waiting for the Sun"

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Postal Service....WOW. Stumbled on to these dudes as my wife and I were out for drinks one night. Asked our waiter and he gave the full endorsement. These guys have a great sound. A Radiohead lite maybe?

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Postal Service. great record. Singer from Death Cab for Cutie (which I hate by the way) and a DJ/electronic producer from the bay area i believe. The band name stems from one making the music and mailing the DATs to the singer to lay down the vocals and back and forth. Great pop record. IM listening to the new Decemberists. The Crane Wife. Loving it more with every listen.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Postal Service. great record. Singer from Death Cab for Cutie (which I hate by the way) and a DJ/electronic producer from the bay area i believe. The band name stems from one making the music and mailing the DATs to the singer to lay down the vocals and back and forth. Great pop record. IM listening to the new Decemberists. The Crane Wife. Loving it more with every listen.

I like Death Cab schtud. I only have Something About Airplanes, but I need more!

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im listening to Jimi Hendrix "Voodoo Chile"....

Not too many are aware (although I did mention it on another thread) this track features another legend, that being Steve Winwood on organ... Also, Jack Casady from Jefferson Airplane playing bass.....

Hendrix always was fond of Winwood and the other members of Traffic (Dave Mason, Jim Capaldi, ahd Chris Wood), that he wanted to form bands w/them... However, it was said that Hendrix was afraid to ask Winwood.. imagine that?

Also, Hendrix, Brian Jones (Rolling Stones), Mason, and Mitch Mitchell (drummer from the Experience) recorded together on this following clip: The footage is Hendrix celebrating his final birthday backstage w/the Rolling Stones (Mick Taylor had since replaced the late Brian Jones).... This song features Hendrix on lead, Mason on sitar, Jones on bass, and Mitchell on drums... it's awesome:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rqqaw9iN0Js

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson