I'm going to puke.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The fans were great tonight. The D was on there game. And the Cards still find a way to give this game away.

Ross and rackers need to be cut tonight. This season is over. Time to clean house. Start with Graves.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The fans were great tonight. The D was on there game. And the Cards still find a way to give this game away.

Ross and rackers need to be cut tonight. This season is over. Time to clean house. Start with Graves.

Start with Denny Green. Do you really believe he can get this team to win?

OP
OP
NMCard

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Start with graves and work your way down. Denny needs to be run out of town for sure.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
**** This Team This Is The Worse Game Of All Time How The Hell Do You Blow That Kind Of A Lead Well Forget Fa's Coming Here And Edge Way To Tlak **** And Lose The Game You cornholio

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Whats sad is I saw it coming and really, I feel nothing about this game, Go Edge and Rackers way to earn your paychecks

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
But wait.. Wait.. The Stadium SURE is nice isn't it?

I mean, after all that's all the team marketed towards us saps trying to get us to drop a grand on Season Tickets.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I still don't get all the "Fire Green" stuff.

He'd make a killer GM, no doubt, but the offensive line continues to fail at it's job.

He's brought in a new coach, like we asked.

He benched a Center, like we asked.

He didn't move Davis back inside, like we asked, but whatever.

All I'm saying is, do you fire the teacher if the kids are too damn stupid to learn?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I'm saying is, do you fire the teacher if the kids are too damn stupid to learn?
No, you fire the teacher when they've lost control--and any hope of regaining--control of the classroom.

The classes start out okay, but they degenerate into spitball wars and pantsing fat kids by the end of the day.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Aside from the offensive line, where has he lost control?

The Defense was lights out, the WR's were great (Boldin was Boldin, Johnson scored a TD), Rackers blew a chance and who knows what Edge is actually capable of when he's getting hit near at or before the LOS?

I am starting to respect Emmit Smith more by the day...