I'm done with the classless Sunderland pukes (read that as fans)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry, I'm tired of being the only fan of the bunch with just an iota of class and humility. I'm ready for a fight on here usually, being the lone die-hard Newcastle fan against one die-hard Sunderland fan and a bunch of add-ons, but it's too much any more. Yeah, I get it...ya think it's cute and funny to keep humiliating my team, make snide remarks with cute smilies. You love lording it over me. Ha ha, funny, laugh it up, whatever. I'm simply tired of reading it over and over and over and over, ad nauseum. It makes it so predictable and incredibly offensive to even read a thread after it's just repeated like a bad David Hasselhof CD. I'll keep coming to this forum for international football stuff, but I just can't stand the utter lack of...class? Maturity? Adults? I don't know.

When we constantly drubbed you and you constantly got relegated, as the only Newcastle fan I could have EASILY become annoying, but I laid off because I didn't want to be a douche. It really makes it no fun to read how every thread gets turned into a cheap shot at the Newcastle fan. So Mulli, Renz, English, I'm pretty much tired of all of you. I won't put you on ignore because I like what you have to say on the Cards board, and on US soccer, etc, but I can't stand reading your idiocy any more about the Prem league.

Okay, rant over. Take your potshots on this thread, because I'm done with youse elsewise.

gr000000vy

I scored against Derby
Reaction score
getting relegated could quite possibly be the best thing to ever happen to Newcastle...because of that Ashley will sell th eclub, if Shearer decides he actually wants to manage he will learn in the Championship where he won't get pounded for every mistake...

i'm not a Newcastle fan or a Sunderland fan i rooted for them cause they had Keano other than that eh they could drop too...

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
getting relegated could quite possibly be the best thing to ever happen to Newcastle...because of that Ashley will sell th eclub, if Shearer decides he actually wants to manage he will learn in the Championship where he won't get pounded for every mistake...

i'm not a Newcastle fan or a Sunderland fan i rooted for them cause they had Keano other than that eh they could drop too...

Yeah, it'll either be really great for the club or a major disaster. I don't really see a middle ground. When the big clubs go down, they either turn it around quick or sink quick (Leeds). You make a good point about the ownership situation, but that is a great point about Shearer and the lack of spotlight in the Championship. That would (hopefully will) really help him a lot.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
So it's fair play to start threads titled "The streak continues", but it's not okay to tease Mag fans in a Sunderland thread? Whatever.

Enjoy the Fizzy Pop League. Hopefully, you won't be joining Leeds and S'oton in League One. That would be a real shame.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
Be careful not to think any of this is aimed at you fella. It was a Sunderland thread (ok turned into a premier thread) and very few mentions else where that i have seen/made. But if you happened to be a West Borm fan i would have posted everything i have done over the last few weeks about the mags. I dont go on nufc fans boards and talk crap and dont go and nufc threads and talk crap either.

As i mentioned earlier i live an breath mackem/mag ***** every day and its like water of a ducks back to me. We are just making hay while the sun shines at the moment after some of the stuff that was sold over here a ober the years....

You must be registered for see images

Take this which ever way you feel though, i'm not about to suggest how you should feel about anything posted on here.

EDIT - just read this, its just some of the stuff the goes on over here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hoax-Sunderland-fan-150m-rescue.html?ITO=1490

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
So it's fair play to start threads titled "The streak continues", but it's not okay to tease Mag fans in a Sunderland thread? Whatever.

Enjoy the Fizzy Pop League. Hopefully, you won't be joining Leeds and S'oton in League One. That would be a real shame.

Keep it going. It continues to show how cool you are. Like I said, a little jab here and there is fine. I expected to get crap after we got relegated, just like you'd expect to get crap (the streak continues) when we owned you. There's simply a point where you can, ya know, maybe make the forum liveable. Keep it rolling over in the Sundy thread...I'll just ignore that. When the harassment starts spilling into non-Newcastle/Sunderland and even non-Prem threads, then it's getting really stupid. Grow up a bit, perhaps.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score

Yeah, when you manage to keep it out of UNRELATED threads (might not have been you specifically), then we can talk.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What? Surely part of being a footie fan is hating other teams. If you aren't cut out to take the hits then why don't you go and follow one of those nicey nice sports like Rugby, where everyone can get along and be buddies. I go on many boards for many sports, but this one is by far the most polite. Swearing is pretty much banned for christs sake. There are a couple of Leeds boards where fellow Leeds fans are worse to each other than the mackems are to you.

I prefer Sunderland to Newcastle by the way. Mainly because when Leeds went down Newcastle fans laughed it up. I love the fact that they didn't take any of the warnings that happened to Leeds and now they are in the ****.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
Yeah, when you manage to keep it out of UNRELATED threads (might not have been you specifically), then we can talk.

are you reffering to my 'if Man U put in another 20 million they could buy newcastle to use as a feeder club'? jeez Stout it was topical and not a dig as you, you really might need to lighted up a bit on this. It was a major talking point over here and covered on sky sports for most of the afternoon and talk sport radio even had poll on what was better value Newcastle or Ronaldo.

http://www3.talksport.net/forums/view.asp?id=111858

I didnt reply to your post on that thread as didnt really want to make an issue you of it. By the way dont take the 88% of the English public that voted 'Ronaldo' on that poll as having a go at you either.

Look going down does hurt, i should know, and yes i think you do (well did) have a soft spot for us and wanted to see us in the Premier Lge so you had derby games, and yes that did make easier when wet down and down again.

From my point of view Newcastle going down and us not is only second to us winning something in a season (yeah, yeah...not going to happen :mad:) so have had a good laugh when it happened.

What i do understand it that you dont like it and am happy to keep anything to the Sunderland thread, like i said above, i dont come on here to piss people off or spoil their enjoyment of the board - i'm a bit pissed off with it as its something i hoped you would have known about me in the years i have been on here.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
Well, like I said once, this is the only place I post about Newcastle football or the Premiership, and when it turned into nothing more than a make fun of Newcastle forum, all fun ceased. Problem is, it's all Sunderland fans and none of youse will let up on it, so maybe that's my problem. I'll just not post here any more; I should probably find another forum to talk about Newcastle anyway.

I'll stick around for international football and other related material, but I think that'll be enough. The way I figured it, if I was on an actual message board dedicated to Sunderland or Newcastle, then I'd expect non-stop vitriol. If I lived around them, I'd actually thrive on the hate-hate relationship. This forum, to me, has always been kind of like a fun brotherhood, where you mess with each other, but it's always kind of fun. Well, it isn't fun for me any more, and I don't want it getting more adversarial because, like I said, I like you posters otherwise. And you guys would probably end up goading me into getting banned over all of this, which I don't want either. So, have fun in the Prem, hopefully we'll be back after next season, and let's talk about US soccer (which will, no doubt, depress me no end).

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stout, yes I searched out our bet. Maybe I shouldnt have. But Does that count as goading? U r the one keeping the avatar longer than the week.

To me, english's taunts are probably mild for his region standards, but you have a right to your pov.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
Stout, yes I searched out our bet. Maybe I shouldnt have. But Does that count as goading? U r the one keeping the avatar longer than the week.

To me, english's taunts are probably mild for his region standards, but you have a right to your pov.

No, hell no that's not goading! I got what I deserved with that. It's been longer than a week? Then it comes down, sir!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player