I'm beginning to hear a lot about...

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Boldin possibly coming back to the Cardinals for one final year in the NFL. I'm seeing basically no online sources, but Wolfley hasn't been able to talk about much else most mornings. He left on sour terms, but I'm assuming that was more with Graves/Whisenhunt than the ownership. Wolfley is close to the organization and sometimes with him (not always), where there's smoke there's fire.

Personally, I'd love it. Quan was the man and he never should have left.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boldin possibly coming back to the Cardinals for one final year in the NFL. I'm seeing basically no online sources, but Wolfley hasn't been able to talk about much else most mornings. He left on sour terms, but I'm assuming that was more with Graves/Whisenhunt than the ownership. Wolfley is close to the organization and sometimes with him (not always), where there's smoke there's fire.

Personally, I'd love it. Quan was the man and he never should have left.
If anything it would be after the draft.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
OP went to the Colin Cowherd school of teaser titles

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
if it happened, it would be after week 1

and, unless there are a rash of WR injuries in training camp, it aint happening

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Seems like he was pretty disgruntled during and after the SB run. I doubt he would be an option for the Cards to bring back.

Reaction score
That is a hall of fame thread if there ever was one. Sometimes when I'm bored I go read old threads that were before my time. The Tango one was just awesome. A man, his deer, & Jake Plummer.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Bold in WAS my favorite player until he let his feelings get in the way of winning and team during NFC title game and Super Bowl.

The quintessential difference between him and Larry during that time was on full display during that ridiculous James Harrison "TD."

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I listen to Wolfley on the way in every day, and I've never heard him talk about this, FWIW.

Nothing from the Cards Underground team, either.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Bold in WAS my favorite player until he let his feelings get in the way of winning and team during NFC title game and Super Bowl.

The quintessential difference between him and Larry during that time was on full display during that ridiculous James Harrison "TD."

Boldin is one of my favorite players in the NFL ever.

And I must say I 100% agree with you on this. The passion Boldin played with was ladder and a crutch at the same time.

Still would love to see him back. He could be the guy on the outside for a year need be.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gambo needs to put down the Pei Wei and stop bragging about his "beautiful wife" (who is his daughter's age and looks like a collie, but I digress) long enough to actually get some work done.

I say bring him back! Q has been VERY productive the past few years, even in Santa Clara, which is incredible given what their offense has been since Harbaugh's exit. Last drive of 2017 - Josh McCown slinging passes to Q & Fitz... just like 2004 all over again. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson