If you want to address personnel you start...

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McCown would at least improvise to make the O work. At this stage of his career he may not have the biggest arm, but he has experience.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
If we fail, I want to fail miserably and sweep the GM and coaching staff at the end of the seasson - I don't want mediocrity with a 4-12 record based on bad coaching, because our roster is an 8-8 roster.

I agree our roster is somewhere in the 8 losses plus range, it's not as bad as it looks now but it wasn't good either.

The reality is that management switched out coaching staffs with apparently no idea that we were moving from one specialty to the next that is COMPLETELY diametrically oppossed.

BA had a gunslinger offense, granted with an aging number one and we swapped that out for a dink and dunk.

To make matters utterly ridiculous we swapped out a 3-4 for a 4-3 defense.

You literally could not possibly make less use of the talent than we are right now.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we could go 0-16 and wilks a SK will not be fired . They just signed 4 year deals will get a chance to right the ship.

Please stop. Except Bidwill, more or less, everyone will get fired from GM to coach to Darren Urban on a 0-16 team.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Assuming MB wanted Wilks, it will be interesting if Bidwill keeps Keim or Wilks if team goes 3-13 or worse. In 2019, Bidwill will likely ask for changes at Offensive coordinator, sign couple of premium players with FA cap available, hype the top 5 draft pick, and present his ultimate card, THE QBOTF, of Rosen and will sell more season tickets next year than today.

If they go 0-16, everyone is gone.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Preseason, but in the limited time they played, Rosen made Chad Williams work.

Bradford is just that pathetic.
The defense also had like 8000 turnovers. Preseason literally means nothing. We should all know that by now.

Reaction score
I think we would be fine if we just had a competent OC. I didn't like the hire but warmed up to having McCoy after to listening to him say he'll play to players strengths & whatnot. Should have stayed with my gut feeling about him. I wanted a young up & coming OC that would be innovative. Don't know if there's even any out there.