• Goff and the picks

Votes: 50 79.4%
  • Stafford

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
In the end did Palmer really change his narrative?

He was all pro and won his first playoff game here. With some better injury luck there’s probably a significant leap to his legacy. To answer your question not by much... The NFCCG meltdown did him in.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I like Stafford. I think he's a good QB.

But I don't like this trade much. It reeks of desperation. Goff wasn't the only problem for the Rams. People point out how effective Snead has been at finding talent later in the draft, but that luck doesn't always work. Look at Schneider with the Seahawks. It worked for a number of years, but now their drafts have descended closer to league average. The Rams desperately need draft capital to replace expensive veterans. They will likely lose Leonard Floyd, Troy Hill, Austin Blythe, Gerald Everrett, and a few other contributors.

Living in LA I watched enough Rams games to know that Stafford wouldn't have won them anymore playoff games.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
based on?
based on being the better player. I don't think there's any question about that.
Goff kind of reminds me of Chad Pennington. A good QB in the right system but not an elite talent.

Stafford is an elite talent and can play in any system.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard