If you had it all to do over and felt no allegiance to the Cards whatsoever

If not a Cards fan, and lived in a NON-NFL state with no allegiance, who would you be a fan of?

• FALCONS

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • RAVENS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BILLS

• REDSKINS

• TITANS

• PANTHERS

• BEARS

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • BENGALS

• BROWNS

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • COWBOYS

• BRONCOS

• LIONS

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • PACKERS

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • TEXANS

• COLTS

• JAGUARS

• CHIEFS

• RAMS

• DOLPHINS

• VIKINGS

• PATRIOTS

• SAINTS

• GIANTS

• JETS

• RAIDERS

• EAGLES

• STEELERS

• CHARGERS

• 49ERS

• SEAHAWKS

• BUCCANEERS

• CARDINALS

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • NONE - would simply be an NFL fan in general

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • NONE - would opt out of NFL completely and choose other sports to be a fan of

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
DA BEARS! I follow all chicago sports teams loosely as my 2nd teams, most of my family is from that part of the country and I was a Cubs fan long before the DBacks existed.

Redleg

Reaction score
Followed the Redskins from birth to 1988. Once we got a team here I was all in.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Probably Broncos as I grew up watching elway and always rooted for him. Or the Bears as I was a huge Walter Payton fan and that 85 bears team was just fun to watch.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I was a Cardinal fan at the tender of seven as a native Texan and still a Texan, so Cardinals dude regardless of the state

Go Big Red!
True loyalty. That's why I say the cards have some of the best fans in football. I know recently the fanbase has grown and that is great to see.

I am from Ennis Texas and all of my family love football and I became a fan at a young age. I cannot imagine cheering for another team. The team I hate most is Dallas(mostly Jerry) the team I love most as well unfortunately. If I could start over I honestly could see myself as a cards fan. Living in Arizona was great and Glendale is my favorite place I've ever watched an nfl game.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am from Georgia originaly so I chose the falcons. They are a decent team and freeman and julio jones are fun to watch

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
True loyalty. That's why I say the cards have some of the best fans in football. I know recently the fanbase has grown and that is great to see.

I am from Ennis Texas and all of my family love football and I became a fan at a young age. I cannot imagine cheering for another team. The team I hate most is Dallas(mostly Jerry) the team I love most as well unfortunately. If I could start over I honestly could see myself as a cards fan. Living in Arizona was great and Glendale is my favorite place I've ever watched an nfl game.
My dad is a die hard Cowboys fan but he never pushed it on the kids. I have no idea why I like the Cardinals. My brother is a die hard Falcons fan and he has no idea either. True fandom is like love and death, it just comes and you have no chose lol

Lorenzo

Reaction score
My dad is a die hard Cowboys fan but he never pushed it on the kids. I have no idea why I like the Cardinals. My brother is a die hard Falcons fan and he has no idea either. True fandom is like love and death, it just comes and you have no chose lol
Yeah my dad is a huge Cowboys fan too. but when I first started watching football in 1989 the Cowboys were terrible. My dad watched all of the Cowboys games and other nfl games too. He never pushed the Cowboys on me either. I guess they just grew on me like all of the other Dallas teams. I was a Rangers fan before i was a cowboy fan but I'm a dfw homer. The Cowboys are just the one odd team that is so popular because of the 60s and 70s. The rangers are stating to get a lot more popular too.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Before the Cards came to the Valley I was a fan more of players than teams. I would probably be more of an NFC follower than AFC because I watched the NFL more than the AFL back in the day. Yes, I am old :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson