If you deserted the cardinals for another team, who would it be

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Lets say--- youve had enough and you want to make a change. Lets say you have come to the realization that inept franchises like the Cardinals never win.

Who are you leaving them for?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets say--- youve had enough and you want to make a change. Lets say you have come to the realization that inept franchises like the Cardinals never win.

I wouldn't, but if I did it would be Denver. I believe in supporting your local team and I moved to the Denver area 2 years ago.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The 49ers

Lol jkin prob the falcons cause I was raised in Georgia bit and I'm already a huge bulldogs fan so least I have 1 fun team to root for non nfl lol

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As long as they are in Arizona they are my team. Now, they were my team for many, many years prior to coming here, but if they moved or weren't here is the only scenario I would root for another team. If the Chargers were in San Diego I would probably choose them, I lived there for 3 years during the Fouts years and they were fun. But I can't root for a L.A. team, just can't.

If the Cards were gone, I'd probably be more of a fan of certain players than teams.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Never would happen but if I had to it would be the Bears due to Walter Payton, Sweetness!... and screw you Mike Ditka for not letting him score in the Super Bowl for a broken-down fridge
Walter Payton is my all time favorite RB ever. I agree, damn you Ditka for not letting Sweetness score in the Super Bowl.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Pulled the Bills "out of thin air" to beat NY in 91 I think. Wasn't a fan before that game. Stuck with them until my local brethren "converted" me to becoming a Cards fan. IF I could switch teams I would have already done it. But it would be the Bills again if I could.

NWMike

Rookie
Reaction score
No one. I'd probably cease being a fan and just occasionally watch a game that held interest for me. I went through a similar thing with the NBA when they screwed over Seattle with the Sonics move and I haven't really missed the NBA that much. Gotta admit I'm pretty close to being there right now. This team is just so hard to root for in any way especially after an effort like last night. How is Hamilton not cut today?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm trying to go all in with the eagles. They are my 2nd favorite team since I live in the Philly market. Last night may have been enough to make it happen. 50 + years may be enough crappy football to let me let go.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

Bills have always been my 2nd favorite team.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If the Chargers didn't move to LA that would be a logical choice... can't root for the Raiders.. I have Bay Area ties, maybe the 9ers?

I would probably just stop watching football before finding a new team.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would like to, but I don't think I could be that invested in any other team. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with these losers for life or done with the NFL as a whole, which is the more likelier option.

Took a huge step back in football this year and it's been great. I would watch any team, anywhere, any time. Since the Cardinals will continue to sap my soul, refs continue to be atrocious with no accountability, and stances the NFL has taken that I don't agree with, like Watson and others, is enough reason to step away. It sucks cause it's the greatest sport.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm trying to go all in with the eagles. They are my 2nd favorite team since I live in the Philly market. Last night may have been enough to make it happen. 50 + years may be enough crappy football to let me let go.
My wife is from South Jersey and a big Eagles fan. I could never make that switch.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Would have to be an AFC team because I will go to my grave loving the Big Red.

I like the Bills. So close to a Super Bowl so many times.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose