I made something delicious the other day

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe this thread will catch on;

On Saturday, I made lunch for Erin and myself.

Fresh Ciabatta bread from Fry's, warmed in the oven, sliced into four sections and then split to make a sandwich (basically had enough for four sandwiches, one I brought for lunch today).

Instead of mayo or mustard, I used hummus from the olive bar at Fry's. Lettuce, Tomato, salt and pepper. I used Boar's Head Canjun Turkey breast and Havarti cheese. Delicious!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fresh Ciabatta bread from Fry's, warmed in the oven, sliced into four sections and then split to make a sandwich (basically had enough for four sandwiches, one I brought for lunch today).

Instead of mayo or mustard, I used hummus from the olive bar at Fry's. Lettuce, Tomato, salt and pepper. I used Boar's Head Canjun Turkey breast and Havarti cheese. Delicious!

That cajun turkey breast is awesome.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That cajun turkey breast is awesome.

I third that. I had it one time, and I should order another pound, but my wife usually picks up some packaged crap before we get to the deli and I forget about it.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I had to re-read this twice because I thought it said "I used humans from the olive bar"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen