I hope everybody is doing well

Amare32

STAT man
Reaction score
Obviously I havn't had alot of time for posting due to my brother's condition over the past few months but he is doing fine and will be around to watch the playoffs. Which is the main thing.

I would like to thank Ollie mainly for running the predictions game since I have been gone. It's alot of work and he has taken It on and deserves alot of credit for helping me out. As you all know It is alot of work to update each game and in a long season It takes It's toll on you by putting in the effort. So he deserves alot of praise for that. The game has been quite successful but a s you can imagine It's quite a work load. I would also like to thank those who have wished my brother and myself well during this tough time and would like to thank all those who played the predictions game over the past few years.

Now the playoffs are here I will try and post as much as possible. Lets hope this is our year to bring a championship to Phoenix. Going through Spurs and the Mavs will prove how good this team is. Lets hope we can do so.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort