I feel 80' hard rock music coming strong

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Remember those headbanger bands of the 80s and all that dry ice filling the arena with that special smokey atmosphere... well it is starting now... Green says he wants Fitz basically by his comments and now the front office is said to not be ruling out selecting a QB after Green's backing of Josh. Who will the Cards take? Who knows... but I bet the Cardinals have a good idea with every day that passes by who it will be....................................................................maybe Graves really wants to trade Davis to SD for the #1 (maybe it started long before Green's arrival), maybe Green and the Cards already have their mind on selecting ELI MANNING! Green isn't lying when he says he likes Fitz, but he might be hiding the real prize he seeks...Eli. All is fair in love and war and the draft.

Smoke on the water, a fire in the sky

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
or

"Come on Dave give me a break, one break coming up... Change and you hit the ground, Unchained. nothin stays the same"

May this team get shuffled for its own good.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surely you mean 70's Rock Bands.

And while I've seen a least one fire at SDS I'm not sure a stupid with a flare gun started it. I am sure that is Tempe Town Lake though, not Lake Geneva.

Deep Purple, Machine Head 1972.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson